Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to TRT-therapy dosage

ronin34

Just heard from the clinic and here's what they are suggesting for me.

200mg per week of testosterone enanthate
100mg per week of Nandrolone Decanoate
Arimidex every other day (can't remember specific dosage, but it was standard)
HCG for post therapy.

So here are some questions:

Does this sound good? It does/does not to me-please provide feedback.
About the HCG, the clinic is offering to send it to me towards the end of the period. The clinician stated that to use it in conjunction with the therapy would be conterproductive. But in response to my earlier thread it was suggested that HCG 250IU every other day was standard? So this is something I need to figure out now because it seems that there are a lot of posts by people with serious problems especially from Deca because they didn't do an appropriate post therapy or no HCG at all.
I will be getting about 5 months worth. Should I "cycle " it? Possible limit it to 3 months with an appropriate intercycle period. What would be an appropriate period for a cycle and "rest" period.

Thanks in advance for your replies. Obviously I am new to this and want to do it w/o any side affects.

One more question. If I start this am I signing up for a life of HRT? My TEST was 280. Low but apparently in the normal range. Will this therapy futher reduce my natural TEST production regardless of post therapy? Forcing me to a lifetime of HRT to feel normal? I want to do it, I am often tired even after 8 hrs sleep, but I want the ability to stop after this first time if I chose to. I see posts stating "this is for life" and "once you start there is no turning back". How true is this?

One more question. If I start this am I signing up for a life of HRT? My TEST was 280. Low but apparently in the normal range. Will this therapy futher reduce my natural TEST production regardless of post therapy? Forcing me to a lifetime of HRT to feel normal? I want to do it, I am often tired even after 8 hrs sleep, but I want the ability to stop after this first time if I chose to. I see posts stating "this is for life" and "once you start there is no turning back". How true is this?
i am 41 and have been on hrt for three years this nov.my levels were 307 and consistent.i have been on 120 mg of test cyp broken into two doses per week.60 mg on sun am and 60 mg on wed pm and this keeps blood levels of test more stable as the injection of cyp and enan peak at day two and remain there for 1.5 days then gradually drop back to baseline levels by day ten,my method keeps levels optimized more so than once per weeek injects.i just had my test levels taken two days after 60 mg inject on sun am and my total test was 1150 and free test was 544.i was taking hcg every three months to kick back in the natural test production,but may now try 250 iu twice/week throughout.either way you will love the results.why settle for 280 when you can feel like a champ not a chump.lol.good luck!

why turn back?once you start you won't,trust me.and as far as the deca goes.drop it,you do not need it.it will just be one more thing you can do without.adex as needed.by the way if you run hcg throughout you can still have kids if you choose as i know several people that have had healthy kids when on hrt as i am!

Thanks for the replies, while waiting for a response I got the supplies and after reading many posts decided not to use the Deca. The randomness of the side affects even when used with a test base and good pct are to much to risk. At 100mg per week I would see no anabolic affects anyway, right?

So here are some more particulars,

with the 200mg a week I will be taking:

Arimidex-(Anastrozole)- 0.5mg every three days
HCG- 50 units on an insulin needle-EOD for 10 times total, starting on the second week after last test injection.

Does this sound like enough Arimidex?
Does this sound like a good use of the HCG (needle says 1cc max so at the 50 mark thats .5cc's or .5ml right? whats that in IU's

Most importantly the clinic says run it after as detailed above, but many run it during. The reply mentioned fertility a risk if it's run after. So My second option is to do 50 units on the insulin needle once a week. Does that sound good?

One more question? yes they are endless. Would a blood test taking during a yearly physical,say for the military show any "abnormalities" that would cause a doctor to start asking questions or would everything appear to be normal to a doctor who looked at it and did not know about the therapy.

Thanks again for the replies, this board is a great.

I would start with 0.25mg of Arimidex every other day. That's a general starting dosage. Many guys have to play around with the dosage however since everyone acts differantly.

What were you going to use the Deca for? Joint relief? If it was just for anabolic purposes I wouldn' bother. Joint relief however, it can do wonders. I wouldn't drop it if that's the case.

The 250IU HCG every other day looks good. 100IU every day is probably more optimal since the half life is approx. 30 hours, but it may be splitting hairs.

Male Hormone Replacement, Hormone Optimization for Better Health.

Top Bottom