Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Treatment for Gyno, Hair Loss, Cellulite, Fat Loss, No surgery!

OnMyWayBack

I wanted to let everyone know about a fantastic treatment called Mesotherapy. It is a non-surgical treatment involving the use of micro needles to inject minute quantities of medications into the targeted area (cellulite, love handles, fat, etc). It really does work. I own a medical spa in Florida (opening in 1.5 months) and treat people for hair loss, gyno, fat, facial sculpting even penis enlargement (no the penis does not get injected--don't worry!). I also treat acne scars, spider veins and a bunch of other things.

You don't need surgery, you don't have down time. Basically you get weekely sessions that take about 30 minutes. There is no pain with the injections as we numb the skin first.

If anyone is interested in a free consultation and you live in south florida (Broward/Dade County) send me an email. I'd be happy to help. I'll send you a link to my website so you can see before and after pics and get a ton of info.

I hope this does not sound too much like an ad! I've been on these message boards for years now. I used to be a bodybuilder in my younger days, so now I know how great mesotherapy is for removing that last little bit of fat for competitions or just to look great. :)

By the way I am a nurse and I work with a doctor who supervises the treatment I give. It is safe.

OnMyWayBack said:
I wanted to let everyone know about a fantastic treatment called Mesotherapy. It is a non-surgical treatment involving the use of micro needles to inject minute quantities of medications into the targeted area (cellulite, love handles, fat, etc). It really does work. I own a medical spa in Florida (opening in 1.5 months) and treat people for hair loss, gyno, fat, facial sculpting even penis enlargement (no the penis does not get injected--don't worry!). I also treat acne scars, spider veins and a bunch of other things.

You don't need surgery, you don't have down time. Basically you get weekely sessions that take about 30 minutes. There is no pain with the injections as we numb the skin first.

If anyone is interested in a free consultation and you live in south florida (Broward/Dade County) send me an email. I'd be happy to help. I'll send you a link to my website so you can see before and after pics and get a ton of info.

I hope this does not sound too much like an ad! I've been on these message boards for years now. I used to be a bodybuilder in my younger days, so now I know how great mesotherapy is for removing that last little bit of fat for competitions or just to look great. :)

By the way I am a nurse and I work with a doctor who supervises the treatment I give. It is safe.

Listen Dude, the only cure for baldness is either a hair transplant or a wolly hat. What are you hoping for!

I can't believe that onmy posted that shit. You're in the wrong website dude. This website is serious business. Go to ebay!!!

bittersuit_98 said:
I can't believe that onmy posted that shit. You're in the wrong website dude. This website is serious business. Go to ebay!!!
People, it does work. Just do a simple search for mesotherpay and you'll find that it is a technique that can improve many conditions. It does work for general hair thinning and early stage hair loss in men and women. It will not work for advanced hair loss due to genetics. By this I mean the typical man who has a bald spot in the middle of his head or a receeding hair line. Those follicules are effected differently than hair follicules that cause general thinning. Basically meso restores cirrculation and nutrition to the follicules to get them out of the dormant phase and into a growth phase.

As for gyno it works only for gyno that is due to excess fat. The correct term for this is pseudogynocomastia. If you have glands in your breast tissue then meso is not a good treatment for you. If it's just excess fat then meso will work.

Meso treats cellulite and eliminates it permanently. Nothing else can do this. Meso is also used to destroy fat in all areas of the body including the face. I perform meso to get rid of jowls, create jawlines and eliminate big cheeks. I also do a procedure called the mesoglow which commonly called a non surgical face lift. It tightens the skin and stimulates collagen synthesis. Undereye bags can also be treated with meso.

Meso is not something new. It's new in the US. It's been used in europe for over 50 years. It's applications range from pain and arthritis treatment to cosmetic treatments. There are over 100 uses for mesotherapy.

Get educated about what your commenting on before you comment on something you know nothing about. If it didn't work I guess I would not have people booking with me for consultations weeks in advance...

OnMyWayBack said:
Get educated about what your commenting on before you comment on something you know nothing about. If it didn't work I guess I would not have people booking with me for consultations weeks in advance...

You have people booking with you because your taking advantage of people's insecurities by advertising and selling to them a hit or miss product. Trust me, if you had discovered a cure for baldness you'd be on the front page of Time magazine.

If its so good for BB, has it been endorced by any major athlete?

OnMyWayBack said:
I wanted to let everyone know about a fantastic treatment called Mesotherapy. It is a non-surgical treatment involving the use of micro needles to inject minute quantities of medications into the targeted area (cellulite, love handles, fat, etc).

What "medications" are injected?

OnMyWayBack said:
People, it does work. Just do a simple search for mesotherpay and you'll find that it is a technique that can improve many conditions. It does work for general hair thinning and early stage hair loss in men and women. It will not work for advanced hair loss due to genetics. By this I mean the typical man who has a bald spot in the middle of his head or a receeding hair line. Those follicules are effected differently than hair follicules that cause general thinning. Basically meso restores cirrculation and nutrition to the follicules to get them out of the dormant phase and into a growth phase.

As for gyno it works only for gyno that is due to excess fat. The correct term for this is pseudogynocomastia. If you have glands in your breast tissue then meso is not a good treatment for you. If it's just excess fat then meso will work.

Meso treats cellulite and eliminates it permanently. Nothing else can do this. Meso is also used to destroy fat in all areas of the body including the face. I perform meso to get rid of jowls, create jawlines and eliminate big cheeks. I also do a procedure called the mesoglow which commonly called a non surgical face lift. It tightens the skin and stimulates collagen synthesis. Undereye bags can also be treated with meso.

Meso is not something new. It's new in the US. It's been used in europe for over 50 years. It's applications range from pain and arthritis treatment to cosmetic treatments. There are over 100 uses for mesotherapy.

This sounds interesting. In the UK, they recently screened some new medical procedures to deal with hairloss - and they were effective. The doctor who pioneered it (forget his name) was actually partially bald himself but the method couldnt deal with his type of hairloss heheheh.

OnMyWayBack said:

Listen man, people that are buying into the mesotherapy thing is the kind of people who is willing to follow David Coresh.

I probably shouldn't have been too aggressive about my post and I apologize for that. Nevertheless, mesotherapy has been used in third world countries for weight loss with little or no success (scamm). Said that, the same thing goes for cellulitis and so forth. In regard of baldness, years of research has proven that DHT is the culprit of it, not poor blood circulation...therefore, if mesotherapy cannot make the hair follicles imnune to DHT or prevent the production of such substance, then It Doesn't Work. Tons of shampoos that promised to stop hair loss by restoring proper circulation in the scalp have failed, and they did because they probably restored proper circulation but they couldn't eliminate DHT which prevents that all the needed nutrients reach the hair folicle. Anyway most people with this problem already know what are the drugs that are effective to treat this condition regardeless of the kind of baldness they have, and it is not mesotherapy.

Anyway, you are more than welcome to support your claims with reliable evidence. I invite you to do so mostly so that your claims are not taken as ill-informed or biased.

In regard of the huge list of customers u claim u have, unfortunately there has been hundreds of people claiming that they found the cure for serious deseases like AIDS, Cancer, (anything from pills, soups, excentric juices or therapies) obviously poeple tend to pile up when they learn that appearantly such cures exist and are willing to give it shot. Conveniently this "cures" require a certain number of session before the "patient" see results...and sooner rather than later it turned out to be that everything was nothing but a scamm, but in the meantime, the guy who claimed to have the cure has beefed up on the money. Even more reasons why u should back up ur claims.

For all of us fellas, a simple search is no guarantee that something actually works. As u guys all know, there is a lot of crap in the search engines. Always be skeptical...at the end it is your body and your health that is at risk, don't let anyone to tell u otherwise 'cause u might repent.

I don't like the idea that a nurse runs the clinic with doctor "supervision." I want a doctor in charge if I'm going to be injected with stuff...period. I have heard of so many people who hd nurse anasthesiologists in charge while the doctor "supervised" (which basically means he may or may not be even present in the building but he will rubber stamp the whole thing). Anyway, lots of people die that way. I'm not saying you are putting anyone under. It is just an analogy. I just would run for the hills from a clinic that is not run by a doctor. Even then, I would do lots of research about that doctor and the procedure I was going to undergo.

No offense. It is just my opinion.

Top Bottom