Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to steroids, need help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0X1T3

Hey everyone.

I've been thinking about tryni steroids for a long time, and recently just thought that i'd give it a go as I'm not pleased with my body.

INFO:

I'm 19 years old, 177 cm tall and weight about 76KG.
I've got a "strong/wide" bone structure.
I'm not sure what my body fat % is but im between fat and normal. I dont really are bout the weight, as long as i get a nice body, well fit and strong.
I've got diabetes type 1 so the insulin helps a little, but not enough...I've been working out for a while now and I just dont see any improvements, thats why I'm going to try Steroids.

Even tho i have diabetes I do NOT want to inject anythign by needles...I hate them >.> I'm not sure hwo many types there are, but anything but needles. you may think why i dont want to as im injecting needles into my body many times a day btu i just ant sstand it, i've had to buy a special kind of needle that "shoots" it into me, and im not sure if I can use the asme kind or where to put the steroids itself.

I've read abit bout Dinabol and Anarav, dont realy know anything bout steroids so I'm really depending on you all now=/
My goal is getting a well fit body with muscles that shows, it shows that you're strong as **** and just to be proud of taking my shirt off oon the beach.

What I'd like to know:

1. What's the best steroid you know?
2. How long does it take for the steroid to work
[name of the steroid = when it starts to work]
3. How big are the side effects on the steroids you name
+++ additional info that i need

Please reply as soon as possible as i wish to start as soon as i can.

Thanks for reading and thanks for any following replies!

N0X1T3

There's no way anyone here would condone aas usage for a 19 y/o.

If you're not happy with your body spend the next few years dialing in your training and nutrition. You must be able to make changes naturally before turning to aas.

Visit the training and nutrition forums to get the help you really need.

Hey everyone.

I've been thinking about tryni steroids for a long time, and recently just thought that i'd give it a go as I'm not pleased with my body.

INFO:

I'm 19 years old, 177 cm tall and weight about 76KG.
I've got a "strong/wide" bone structure.
I'm not sure what my body fat % is but im between fat and normal. I dont really are bout the weight, as long as i get a nice body, well fit and strong.
I've got diabetes type 1 so the insulin helps a little, but not enough...I've been working out for a while now and I just dont see any improvements, thats why I'm going to try Steroids.

Even tho i have diabetes I do NOT want to inject anythign by needles...I hate them >.> I'm not sure hwo many types there are, but anything but needles. you may think why i dont want to as im injecting needles into my body many times a day btu i just ant sstand it, i've had to buy a special kind of needle that "shoots" it into me, and im not sure if I can use the asme kind or where to put the steroids itself.

I've read abit bout Dinabol and Anarav, dont realy know anything bout steroids so I'm really depending on you all now=/
My goal is getting a well fit body with muscles that shows, it shows that you're strong as **** and just to be proud of taking my shirt off oon the beach.

What I'd like to know:

1. What's the best steroid you know?
2. How long does it take for the steroid to work
[name of the steroid = when it starts to work]
3. How big are the side effects on the steroids you name
+++ additional info that i need

Please reply as soon as possible as i wish to start as soon as i can.

Thanks for reading and thanks for any following replies!

N0X1T3

NO WAY buddy ! southernlord is dead right...you are way too young to even condider using steroids.

They will do you alot more harm than good at this stage.

Training and a good diet will change your bodyshape and size quicker than ANYTHING .

Food is the most anabolic sustance you can put in your body.

If you need help with a good muscle gain diet and training routine then go to the other forum here on EF and we will help you out.

By the way dont wait for any replies on using steroids here - it is against the rules to give advice to under 21's.

At 5' 10 and 76kg you need to build up a base. You could easily add 5-10kg naturally..

I dont care bout the weight, i just want my belly to be flat and get show muscles on my body. I dont knwo alot bout it as u prob know...

And I dont have patience spending a 6 months, a year in the gym without seeing results...Thatd my point of using this, speed things up. A mate of mine has a lil bro who's 16 and using Dinobol or somethign, he's pretty big with marked muscles everywhere...

And I dont have patience spending a 6 months, a year in the gym without seeing results.

If your not seeing results, your training methods and diet are junk. Your in your prime for mass gains and if you dont have the patience to learn and work out for a year or more then you have ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS even thinking about using AAS.

I dont care bout the weight, i just want my belly to be flat and get show muscles on my body. I dont knwo alot bout it as u prob know...

And I dont have patience spending a 6 months, a year in the gym without seeing results...Thatd my point of using this, speed things up. A mate of mine has a lil bro who's 16 and using Dinobol or somethign, he's pretty big with marked muscles everywhere...

16 years old and on dbol.. WOW. I really hope this post is a joke.

you need to become more active. find a cool sport to try or get into... try that mma stuff all the kids or doing or get into wrestling or something very active. that will lean you up and you will be happier. also most good active sports will get you into a good weight lifting program and you will be around a lot of people who train which will help.

roids wont help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom