Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to steroids - advice needed please.

Jgbartlett

Hi,

Been debating to get on the gear for a few months now and have decided I am going to give it a go.

Think I'm going to go for Tren, however i'm not very clued up on dosages etc. Also I've read you should be taking test as well as tren.

I have been training for about a year (on and off) and just havnt been making any progress of late. I am 6ft 2" 14 stone probably 16% bf and will be training 4 times a week.

Appreciate any advice.

Jake

Hello Jake
I think you're not ready for this cycles. You definitely don't know how to train, eat and sleep if you haven't been making any progress.
Steroids are not some magical substance that will make you look like a guy from magazine.

You didn't even have the patience to read about steroids. Are you really going to take some substances how I am going to tell you ? Do you trust my advice ?

Learn how to train, learn how to eat, read more about steroids, came back with a plan and then ask for an advice.

Tren is not good for a first cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to properly run a first steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Trenbolone is a terrible terrible idea for a first steroid cycle. It is one of the harshest steroids in the way of side effects and should only be used by very advanced steroid users.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

[/FONT]

tren is not a good idea for a first cycle at all.

where does that lead you if you use the most powerful steroid first? it is like giving your 16 year old son a lamborghini as their first car. not smart and a lot could go wrong

also i agree with the guy above. if you aren't making progress naturally, then steroids are going to be a lot of headache for little gain. you should be making great gains as a natural and use steroids to take things to another level .. not depending on steroids

besides a year of training is nothing. you need to change stuff up and challenge yourself if you want to make progress. most guys in the gym spin their wheels for a reason.

Do not approach steroids. By the information you provided, it seems that it is way too early for any anabolics. ESPECIALLY tren

Tren is best left for after you have done many cycles already. You need to start tracking everything. Track what you eat and all your workouts. Start prepping your meals. Once you get serious like this you will start making gains. You need to be consistent every day. You cannot eat and train a few times per week and wonder why you are not making progress. This is a grind man. You have to be dedicated for years before implementing steroids into your routine.

Well, one thing I can tell you for sure - trenbolone should not be in your option list for quite some time. You can start considering its use for like a 5th cycle only, since this steroids is not only extremely potent, but it is also extremely harsh in terms of side effects, and there are quite some things you need to know in order to deal with them properly. Usually, for a first cycle it is recommended to run a testosterone solo cycle, and see how your body will respond.

Top Bottom