Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Steroids

Agree with SL Tren is for more advanced users and requires an agressive PCT a Test only cycle is all you need to see how your body reacts.

You can get Arimidex ,nova From Eclen (I have the discount code for EF members)

Also a nice addition would be HCregenerate from Needtobuildmuscle I have a discount code on that also

Welcome to Elite

RADAR

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the great advice. Think I will shelve the tren for a while and will definately change the eating habits as per the advice above. I plan to just go ahead with the Dianabol and Test. Thanks also for the heads up on PCT to maintain the gains as I had expected to lose between a quater and a fifth of what I gained. from the research I have done it seems the gear I am about to use is pretty heavy stuff. can anyone reccomend a good PCT considering what juice Ill be using? Sorry for all the noob questions...

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the great advice. Think I will shelve the tren for a while and will definately change the eating habits as per the advice above. I plan to just go ahead with the Dianabol and Test. Thanks also for the heads up on PCT to maintain the gains as I had expected to lose between a quater and a fifth of what I gained. from the research I have done it seems the gear I am about to use is pretty heavy stuff. can anyone reccomend a good PCT considering what juice Ill be using? Sorry for all the noob questions...

3000IU hcg every 5 days starting the last week of your cycle, and continue for 20 days. 30-40 mg nolvadex (tamoxifen) for the first 2 weeks, 20 mg nolvadex for the last 2 weeks. This pct is safer than clomid, as clomid causes more acne and can actually give you blurry vision.

I would also add unleashed & hCRegenerate, for a solid PCT ,your pct is as important or more important than the cycle it self!

RADAR

Awesome, thanks a lot guys. You have really helped me out. Cycle starts on Monday so Im a bit nervous as to what to expect but looking foward to it and the advice here has been great. As suggested Im going to leave the tren alone as this is my first cycle. Im thinking mabey I could use it in the summer, a while after my PCT? What do you think? Or is it still a bit too soon?

Awesome, thanks a lot guys. You have really helped me out. Cycle starts on Monday so Im a bit nervous as to what to expect but looking foward to it and the advice here has been great. As suggested Im going to leave the tren alone as this is my first cycle. Im thinking mabey I could use it in the summer, a while after my PCT? What do you think? Or is it still a bit too soon?

Too soon,its not going anywhere save it until you have a few cycles under your belt.

RADAR

Top Bottom