Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to scene

hlsdjoe

I am 45 6'1'' 250 looking to loose weight and bulk up at same time. Had blood test which showed test at 399 free 62 for a 1.7 ratio. Nom ratio is 1.6-2.9. Figured I was on the lower norm end. I would not mind being in the 600-800 area. Using Test E at 500mg week (250x2)now. I am looking into winstrol to cut and curious to know do I need to complete the test e cycle or start winstrol also. In week 4 now.

Seems to me like you should diet down a bit. I don't know what your bodyfat is as you didn't post it or your experience. But 6'1 at 250lbs is either real muscular or kinda fat. Get your diet in check and train hard. This will have an impact on your hormone levels as well.

Am 51 and also doing sus 250 twice a week on 8 wk cycle and Winnie last six weeks on first cycle. Will follow your post as I have similar profile.

I am 45 6'1'' 250 looking to loose weight and bulk up at same time. Had blood test which showed test at 399 free 62 for a 1.7 ratio. Nom ratio is 1.6-2.9. Figured I was on the lower norm end. I would not mind being in the 600-800 area. Using Test E at 500mg week (250x2)now. I am looking into winstrol to cut and curious to know do I need to complete the test e cycle or start winstrol also. In week 4 now.

Keep in mind, bulking up and losing weight at the same time is Impossible. To bulk means to gain. To lean means to lose. You probably should focus more of losing. Get the diet in check and do a lot of cardio. If you do decide to run the winny with the test then I would use it to polish off the last 5 wks of the cycle. You might have a little water bloat towards the end and the winny can help with that. Strip off the body fat and then you can focus more on getting bigger.

Bulk up and lose (not loose) weight? You just want to get in shape bro. You don;t need 800 mgs of test. You need to work out.

yep i agree with whats been said above..

seems to me you are looking for a short cut, but there are no short cuts

focus on losing your fat.. getting down to 200 pounds or so, then you bulk back up but you do it properly.

when you are fat its impossible to cut and bulk at the same time.. when you are at a proper weight for your height and are in shape then you can focus on doing that, which is challenging and what we all strive for .. but you cannot just magically take test and accomplish what you want.

you need to fix your diet, and you need to workout, and you need to do a high % of cardio.

Thanks for the replies. According to the charts Im way above in weight, however, my build is a very large build. Almost unique. My Dr. even thought her scale was broke when she weighed me in. My Diet is definitively not what it is supposed to be and I am working on that. I have been focused on weights with some cardio and looks like I am going to switch over to focus more on cardio. Seems that this is the best advice from the replies and other posts. Just one solid guy. Tummy fat is there of course which I have lost 26 pounds since May and then plateaued. Trying test e for a 12 week cycle then moving to winny. Should there be a lapse between two?

Thanks for the replies. According to the charts Im way above in weight, however, my build is a very large build. Almost unique. My Dr. even thought her scale was broke when she weighed me in. My Diet is definitively not what it is supposed to be and I am working on that. I have been focused on weights with some cardio and looks like I am going to switch over to focus more on cardio. Seems that this is the best advice from the replies and other posts. Just one solid guy. Tummy fat is there of course which I have lost 26 pounds since May and then plateaued. Trying test e for a 12 week cycle then moving to winny. Should there be a lapse between two?

No! No lapse at all, run them together but use the winny to polish off the end of the cycle as I said before.

Thanks for the replies. According to the charts Im way above in weight. . . Tummy fat is there of course which I have lost 26 pounds since May and then plateaued. Trying test e for a 12 week cycle then moving to winny. Should there be a lapse between two?

Bro, why do you come on this board and ask for advice, get the best out there, and then not follow it? I'm not trying to be a dickhead but you're too fat for steroids. You are obviously not up to speed on all of the bad that can come upon you for carrying so much fat and using gear.

People are always going to do what they want regardless of what more experienced people tell em... You can lead the horse to water... I think you should take the approach that irregardless of what you and others feel is right and wrong they are gonna do it!! I do agree with you SVP but you gotta look at it realistically. I can tell you the sky is blue but youre still going to go outside and check for yourself. Again you are right he isn't ready for gear, but is he going to do it? Yes!

Top Bottom