Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to sarms interested in yk11

Silas99

I've heard a lot of good things about yk11 and how it can make your body grow more muscle by allowing The receptors to open up a lot. I'm not really sure if that's the science but that's what people tell me at the gym. I'm interested in trying it out but they also say it can shut you down. I guess I just want some advice on how much I'm supposed to use and if I need a PCT with it

I am not a fan of yk11 personally I find it lacks the punch of testolone rad140
if I was going to go with a sarm I would go with rad140 stacked with gw cardarine

pct needed mini sarms pct nolvadex hcgenerate

I've heard a lot of good things about yk11 and how it can make your body grow more muscle by allowing The receptors to open up a lot. I'm not really sure if that's the science but that's what people tell me at the gym. I'm interested in trying it out but they also say it can shut you down. I guess I just want some advice on how much I'm supposed to use and if I need a PCT with it

i don't believe it does what you write

Complete and utter BS. The 2nd part contradicts the first.

I ran it at 10mg per day in a cut and really liked it. If I ran it again I would go up to 20mg per day just to see if there is a noticeable difference. Check out sarms.forsale That is where I got mine from when I ran my cycle. It is logged here/EVO/Anabolex if you are interested in checking it out.

Top Bottom