Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to SARMS, HELP PLEASE

collateral74

hey guys i am tired of buying supplements that don't work and would like to try a small cycle of sarms before i try any other gear. the thing is i don't know a lot about sarms except that they don't have the side effects of gear, as long as you run a short cycle. my question is what have you guys used and what works the best to put on mass. how long do or did you take it and where did you get it. thanks for all the help

by the way i'm 6'3" 220lbs about 10 or 11% body fat and i have been working out for 6 years now almost every day for around an hour to hour and a half. any advice will help thanks

Here is a great video of for you to watch where I explain in depth what SARMS are, how SARMS work, sample SARMS cycles and what is required for a SARMS PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

You can order SARMS from sarms1.com. They are an approved source of the board.

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer. SARMS do not effect your liver, blood pressure or cholesterol levels at all.

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

i'm also thinking of getting some gear and running a first cycle. does this look ok to everybody for a simple but effective cycle?
CYCLE:
1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
1-14 Aromasin - 12.5mg/day

PCT:
10-14 HCG - 1000iu/week
15-18 Clomid - 50mg/day
15-18 Nolva - 20mg/day

and is it ok to run SARMS with a cycle?

i'm also thinking of getting some gear and running a first cycle. does this look ok to everybody for a simple but effective cycle?
CYCLE:
1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
1-14 Aromasin - 12.5mg/day

PCT:
10-14 HCG - 1000iu/week
15-18 Clomid - 50mg/day
15-18 Nolva - 20mg/day

and is it ok to run SARMS with a cycle?

You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol because it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. Read this: http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/

This is what I recommend:
CYCLE:
1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
1-12 Aromasin - 12.5mg/day

After the cycle, run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as laid out in this article ->
http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

how about a pct just for sarms i wanna use lgd-4033 and rad-140 for 8 to 10 weeks and was thinking of getting a sup3r pct, blockade on cycle therapy, and an estrogen blocker called eradicate from strong supplement shop. any input on if this stuff will be fine to use and if it will be enough?

For your SARMS stack above I would run a bottle of HCGenerate ES for 4 weeks. 5 caps per day will last the 4 weeks. You would also want to run clomid at 12.5-25mg per day for those 4 weeks as well. Definitely use the perfect PCT with your steroid cycle though. HCGenerate ES is a strong natural test booster that you would use instead of HCG. I think the name causes a bit of confusion sometimes.

^^ fix that pct bro

hcg should never be ran in pct. people on forums need to stop recommending it

also you are using a 2 SERM pct for just 4 weeks... you aren't going to recover on that. instead run the perfect PCT

As far as I understand, the idea is to run HCG before the PCT, not actually during it. So he wants to 'restart' his balls just before test clears out and he can start pct. Which is okay to do.

But in your pct I would add a few test boosters

Top Bottom