Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Sarms, help needed

Sully169

Hey everyone,

I have done multiple cycles or blasts in the past and just finished up a Test E 300 weekly, 40mg of Var daily with 3 ius of HGH daily, 2 weeks ago.

I have a buddy of mine who we discuss working out and gear who is starting his own supplement line and has his own pre workout out already in small batches and is finishing up a few SAMRS for his company, GW 501516 & MK 677.

He has only provided high quality products in the past and we have been life long friends, I'm not worried about him scamming me for $200-$300 ... thousands maybe but not is not this. Since we are friend I want to support him and that is why I am considering trying SARMS at this point, and because they maybe getting banned soon (I've heard).

My question is how long should I wait to start up the SARMS? Should I wait the whole 6 weeks that you would wait with an oral steroid? As I said new to SAMRS but very experience with Test, growth and now Var. Looking to gain a lot more knowledge and definitely cut about 10-15 lbs of fat for pool weather.

I am currently running 200 test C weekly and 3 ius of hgh as my cruise. I would be adding these on top. I take liver support and donate blood as regularly as I can, donating double reds. I also take 500mgs of metformin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sarms time off is far different than steroids... steroids would be time on plus pct = time off.. with sarms stacks, you only need 4 weeks in between.. if you are wanting to start sarms after a steroid cycle as a bridge, 4 weeks is just fine as well... you could even start gw, sr9009 and/or mk677 anytime since they are non suppressive...

I'm sorry I should have been more clear I'm on TRT and the Test C 200mg weekly is my trt dose/ "cruise" dose, so no PCT needed ... just looking to get leaner for the summer and I've got a great source for it ... but only told about it today so came to forums for advice and experiences.... Also I only pin the gh & test... not looking to pin anything else so thats the extent of oils, looking for a pill form dose to add on

He is only starting with MK677 & GW501516 for now.

sarms time off is far different than steroids... steroids would be time on plus pct = time off.. with sarms stacks, you only need 4 weeks in between.. if you are wanting to start sarms after a steroid cycle as a bridge, 4 weeks is just fine as well... you could even start gw, sr9009 and/or mk677 anytime since they are non suppressive...
Thank you for your feedback... is GW & MK a good stack ? Even tho I'm already running gh??

Hey everyone,

I have done multiple cycles or blasts in the past and just finished up a Test E 300 weekly, 40mg of Var daily with 3 ius of HGH daily, 2 weeks ago.

I have a buddy of mine who we discuss working out and gear who is starting his own supplement line and has his own pre workout out already in small batches and is finishing up a few SAMRS for his company, GW 501516 & MK 677.

He has only provided high quality products in the past and we have been life long friends, I'm not worried about him scamming me for $200-$300 ... thousands maybe but not is not this. Since we are friend I want to support him and that is why I am considering trying SARMS at this point, and because they maybe getting banned soon (I've heard).

My question is how long should I wait to start up the SARMS? Should I wait the whole 6 weeks that you would wait with an oral steroid? As I said new to SAMRS but very experience with Test, growth and now Var. Looking to gain a lot more knowledge and definitely cut about 10-15 lbs of fat for pool weather.

I am currently running 200 test C weekly and 3 ius of hgh as my cruise. I would be adding these on top. I take liver support and donate blood as regularly as I can, donating double reds. I also take 500mgs of metformin.

Batching sarms and having a trusted sarms brand is different. You friend could be giving you sarms with heavy metals, pesticides and mercury in it not knowing he's doing that. It costs $2000 to test for that is he doing it? I doubt it. Further improper nomenclature of sarms can give you bad sides so dont play with new brands, not about the money its about your health.

As far as your cycle, since you're on TRT you can start the sarms now.
week 1-12
cardarine GW501516 20mgs/day
testolone rad140 20mgs/day
preworkout 4 caps ostazol (pumps and energy)
organ liver support 7 caps n2guard (you'll need it even on TRT)

You dont need pct since you're on TRT.

Batching sarms and having a trusted sarms brand is different. You friend could be giving you sarms with heavy metals, pesticides and mercury in it not knowing he's doing that. It costs $2000 to test for that is he doing it? I doubt it. Further improper nomenclature of sarms can give you bad sides so dont play with new brands, not about the money its about your health.

As far as your cycle, since you're on TRT you can start the sarms now.
week 1-12
cardarine GW501516 20mgs/day
testolone rad140 20mgs/day
preworkout 4 caps ostazol (pumps and energy)
organ liver support 7 caps n2guard (you'll need it even on TRT)

You dont need pct since you're on TRT.
Thank you for your advice

What are your thoughts on MK677?

I'm sorry I should have been more clear I'm on TRT and the Test C 200mg weekly is my trt dose/ "cruise" dose, so no PCT needed ... just looking to get leaner for the summer and I've got a great source for it ... but only told about it today so came to forums for advice and experiences.... Also I only pin the gh & test... not looking to pin anything else so thats the extent of oils, looking for a pill form dose to add on

He is only starting with MK677 & GW501516 for now.

bro okay, you still should take time off. blast it hard and then take time off

Thanks for the response. Ok. How much time off is good? Or should I check lab work? I'm not in a rush ... it's been 2 weeks since I stopped the Anavar and reduced my dose of test ... I planned on 6 weeks at absolute minimum from any other oral steroids or increasing my test dose ... as I said new to sarms and asking because I got this info dropped on me today.

Also some people on most these threads wouldn't call my Test 300/ wk, Anavar 40mg/day and 3 ius of Hgh a "hard" cycle" blast ... but I do want to be safe about it

Top Bottom