Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New SARMS cycle coming soon

So question…I’ve noticed my weight has been going up over past 2 weeks. Is this normal given my stack or should I be seeing my weight going down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can have weight go up if you're gaining mass
you can gain mass and lose fat at the same time

hows your diet? if you're low carb high protein you're good

Few lbs over past two weeks. While I’m not normally one to watch the scale, given the profiles of seams I would have thought I would go down a bit in weight even if gaining some muscle. Diet is moderate carbs (probably less than 200g) which isn’t too bad for me considering I’m 6’6” and 276lbs. Protein around 225g, rest are healthy fats. Not going to say diet is perfect but I would say it’s like 85-90% good. Just wondering if I’m off somewhere, trying to keep my calories around 2,500/day. Thoughts?

Few lbs over past two weeks. While I’m not normally one to watch the scale, given the profiles of seams I would have thought I would go down a bit in weight even if gaining some muscle. Diet is moderate carbs (probably less than 200g) which isn’t too bad for me considering I’m 6’6” and 276lbs. Protein around 225g, rest are healthy fats. Not going to say diet is perfect but I would say it’s like 85-90% good. Just wondering if I’m off somewhere, trying to keep my calories around 2,500/day. Thoughts?

Post up starting and where you are now pics.

I’m not expecting anything significant or whatever just based on what I’m taking if expectation should be to see weight go down, stay sane, or go up throughout cycle (or what I should expect throughout, ie…at first weight will go up, then will start going down regularly after a certain amount of time)…

It is definitely possible man. Hormones are fluctuating, and on top of that tons of things influence weight on the scale. Hence why we don't typically use it as a barometer. I would go with the mirror like others have said. Unless you see the trend continue at the same rate. Then I would make some adjustments.

Thanks. Yeah unusually go by look but working on recomp so thinking across all spectrums

Top Bottom