Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Product Coming Out

fistfullofsteel

There is a new product coming out that works better then arimidex, did you hear about it? I think it's called aromason or something. I read it in muscle mag.

In the article it also said that arimidex needs to be taken everyday or otherwise your estrogen levels will go through the roof on the day that you don't take it. Is there any truth to this?

fistfullofsteel said:
There is a new product coming out that works better then arimidex, did you hear about it? I think it's called aromason or something. I read it in muscle mag.

In the article it also said that arimidex needs to be taken everyday or otherwise your estrogen levels will go through the roof on the day that you don't take it. Is there any truth to this?

Make sure it isn't just some over the counter bullshit MuscleTech supplement...That MuscleMag is full of shit 90% of the time. They said clomid is really hard to find and is extremely expensive...then they recommended MuscleTech's Anotestin or some shit. LOL

yes i read that too...supposedly armidex has a 85-90% effective rate and this new drug has a 95% effective rate...it should be a great add-on to a cycle.

littlearnold1069 said:
yes i read that too...supposedly armidex has a 85-90% effective rate and this new drug has a 95% effective rate...it should be a great add-on to a cycle.

Is this what I read in MuscleMag a week or so back? :rolleyes: One other thing we as bodybuilders NEED some estrogen to build muscle not every last bit is bad. Id love to see this stuff though. Liquidex is still cheaper :D

Top Bottom