Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The New Platinum Boards and Cool New Platinum Feature!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Bro's,

Thanks for helping us start the new Platinum Member Boards. I hope we can work to make these Member Boards a huge success.

I would love for more of you to volunteer to help the Platinum Members who suggested the following boards. And if you do, you'll be listed along with them in the description of the forum on the home page.

And of course, I'm eager to hear your other ideas for Platinum Member boards.

Here's what we've got so far:

The World According to Nelson Montana

Strongman Board<br>
A forum for strongman training and strongman competition. <br>
Created by Platinum Members: <a href="/forum/member.php?u=16115" target="_blank">kingc_79</a>
<p>Pro Wrestling<br>
A forum for Pro wrestling, WWE - WWF wrestling, and NCAA wrestling.<br>
Created by Platinum Members: <a href="/forum/member.php?u=62341" target="_blank">avenirup</a> <a href="/forum/member.php?u=60148" target="_blank">strongsmartsexy</a> and <a href="/forum/member.php?u=17308" target="_blank">manny78</a></p>
<p>Time Management<br>
A forum for working out around a busy schedule including: time management tips,
skills, tools, software, systems and articles.<br>
Created by Platinum Members: <a href="/forum/member.php?u=62341" target="_blank">avenirup</a></p>
<p>Body Mind Spirit Connection<br>
Created by Platinum Members: <a href="/forum/member.php?u=42016" target="_blank">chaos mage</a></p>
<p>Bodybuilding Contest Preparation<br>
A forum for Bodybuilding Contest and Bodybuilding Competition preparation.
Look great on the big day.<br>
Created by Platinum Members: <a href="/forum/member.php?u=46636" target="_blank">onerepmaximum</a></p>
<p>Cardio Training Exercise and Workouts<br>
Created by Platinum Members: <a href="/forum/member.php?u=50263" target="_blank">Synpax</a></p>
<p>Masters Bodybuilding<br>
A forum for Bodybuilding over age 40. Including Training, Contests, and photos.<br>
Created by Platinum Members: <a href="/forum/member.php?u=16115" target="_blank">strongsmartsexy</a></p>
<p>Bogus Supplement Board<br>
Don't get screwed by the Supplement Fu#kers. Discuss bogus supplements and
bogus supplement claims here.<br>
Created by Platinum Members: <a href="/forum/member.php?u=59867" target="_blank">wtlftr</a></p>
<p>Do It Yourself help and solutions<br>
A forum for do it yourselfers. Including do it yourself car/auto repair, home
improvement, plumbing, landscaping, etc.<br>
Created by Platinum Members: <a href="/forum/member.php?u=33633" target="_blank">wrench</a></p>

And we've got a new feature for you guys.

In a few days, Platinum Members will have the ability to copy anyone's thread from one board to another. Then the copied thread will live in both places.

Let's say you read a great post on the Anabolic Discussion Board about Contest Prep. Please help the site by copying it from the Anabolic Board to the new Contest Prep board -- in this way, the thread will live in both locations and will be easy to access.

We may even have prizes for the member who copies the most threads -- and feel free to use the search to find threads to copy!

This new Platinum feature will be released on a trial basis -- that means that if we have a problem with people copying threads inappropriately then we will have to take away this feature. So don't copy T&A pic threads to a spot where they don't belong.

I appreciate your helping make the Platinum Membership program the success that it is today!

I want a forum called:

Kitty Licking, Taint, and other schtuf....

Seriously. How do I create it?

Very cool :) A wrestling forum !!!! ehehehe !!! Now all we need is an Elite outdoorsmen forum and this world will be perfect :) ahahahaha

Would it be possible to allow the member(s) that requested a certain forum be allowed to create stickies and what not in that specific forum?

Top Bottom