Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the new needto help thread...help with any thing from a-z

holy ghost said:
tst suspension fucking rules for bulking
it is the best TEST hands down for bulking
i put on like 3lbs a week on that shit ! strenght is amazing
agreed. I love the shit, if you can find it

mikediesel04 said:
Needto where can I go to learn all about human growth hormone - somatropin - and IGF-1? I don't know anything about either but I would like to learn about them so I can decide whether or not to get on either.
anthonys book covers it all in depth bro...really really covers it all.if just for that the book is work buying bro...

Thank you needto. I guess I was a little misinformed but I have done my hw and I guess that goes to show you can always learn more. Ill just run .5mg of arimadex EoD while on cycle. Ill keep nolvadex on hand in case the bitch tits do pop up bad and I will run that at 25mg a day if I get any. Ill use unleashed and derma sustain for PCT. Does that sound like a better gameplan now bro?

BigGuyPHX said:
Holy shit LMAO!!!

Omega we all know Dj_UFO has nothing but love for our little bros south of the border.

Talk about starting some shit!!!

LOL X 10!

lots of Love Big Rick Rock and DJ_UFO are my favorite Messicans on this side of the Boarder

Hybridtheory2o said:
Thank you needto. I guess I was a little misinformed but I have done my hw and I guess that goes to show you can always learn more. Ill just run .5mg of arimadex EoD while on cycle. Ill keep nolvadex on hand in case the bitch tits do pop up bad and I will run that at 25mg a day if I get any. Ill use unleashed and derma sustain for PCT - post cycle therapy - . Does that sound like a better gameplan now bro?
yes

justchilling said:
thanks needto, my wife just got me a hot bad, thats whats up
yes that will help to...still you should rub the spot for like 5-10 mins after injects
...I like to rub it in the shower well running the hot water over it..works for me.

Would there be a benefit to running clomaphine during a cycle such as
1 gram of test a week shot twice a week
500/mg NPP - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - per week shot eod
500-600/mg of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - shot with test

Not saying PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - I mean during a heavy cycle for someone who never comes off cycle completely but will cruise with 20+/- mg of test for a couple of months in between heavy bulking cycles?

Also, Should I add Cabaser to that cycle? If so how much and how often?
Thanks.
JAG

just_A_Gazin said:
Would there be a benefit to running clomaphine during a cycle such as
1 gram of test a week shot twice a week
500/mg NPP - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - - Nandrolone PhenylPropionate - per week shot eod
500-600/mg of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - shot with test

Not saying PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - I mean during a heavy cycle for someone who never comes off cycle completely but will cruise with 20+/- mg of test for a couple of months in between heavy bulking cycles?

Also, Should I add Cabaser to that cycle? If so how much and how often?
Thanks.
JAG
na bro use something deferent there is no good reason to run a serum like clomiphene during a cycle...is your plane to come of some day...I would not add the cabaser but have it and add it if you need to.

Top Bottom