Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the new needto help thread...help with any thing from a-z

Acela said:
i took my last shot of test a few days ago and will be biginning p'c't on friday (5 days from now). the cycle was:
testosterone enanthate - weeks 1-19 @ 425 EW
E/q - weeks 1-17 @ 500 mgs EW
win.ny - weeks 10-15 @ 50 mgs ED

my problem is i'm having difficulty urinating and having delayed orgasms (still have the drive/libido). i will think that i have to piss real bad and (don't laugh) sometimes i will have to sit down to piss. i have actually broken into a sweat trying to urinate. my guess is that the juice has caused my prostate to swell, i just don't know what to do as this has never happened before.

any input would be appreciated
this is one needto can not give advice on bro...you need to go see the doc....

1tight_tl said:
Will do ghost...I keep reading all different opinions about the amount of arimidex a day..some say .25 other .5 and even one of those amounts eod... I have been taking .5 ed like I had planned with my cycle, wanted to know if it could hinder my gains to much? I dont am keeping bloating down and I have a tiny tiny little lump that you cant see under my left nipple, but I can feel it when i squeeze it. I dont want to take any chances with gynecomastia and I am putting lean size anyway. I figured it keeping the bloat down even more couldnt hurt, plus the reduction of estrogen by 50%?

Since I know you will ask...lol...5'7 150...8% bf..Now 155..10 days into cycle

Sustanon 500week...weeks 1-16
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 600week ...weeks 1-16
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 30/day weeks 1-4
Winnie 75/day weeks 10-16
Arimidex .5 ed
HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 500iu's every 5day all the way through plus PCT - post cycle therapy -
so you are taking .5mg ed of adex and you are still getting a small lump...I would up the dose then 1mg ed
would be better if you got some letro though.

justchilling said:
is there any thing i can do so the pain from trenbolone ace and testosterone propionate is not so pain for 4 days after?
yes rub the spot and take a hot shower.then work that body part after injection as well.

This is kinda a weird question I never thought about until it came closer. All I could find was liquid nolva and liquid arimadex. I always thought they only came in pill form for some reason. I am only doing a cycle of 10 weeks of 250mg of test enanthate for 10 weeks. I wanted to take a proactive approach and reduce estrogen a little and run some arimadex at .5mg. I should do that every other day right? I was thinking about running 10mg of nolvadex everyday as well throughout my cycle to prevent gyno from building up. I was gunna keep my staple suppliments of creatine,protein and glutamine as well. Now when I go into PCT was gunna use needtos advice and go with derma sustain and unleashed.

Sorry got carried away but that was my plan..is that okay? And another thing..im assuming im supposed to be drinkin this nolva and arimadex..whats the best way to drink them as I am sure they taste like shit..do they have a long after taste or just slam the dose and go?

Kind of dumb questions but I wanna ask before I fuckin wreck myself on accident lol.

Hybridtheory2o said:
This is kinda a weird question I never thought about until it came closer. All I could find was liquid Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - and liquid arimadex. I always thought they only came in pill form for some reason. I am only doing a cycle of 10 weeks of 250mg of test enanthate for 10 weeks. I wanted to take a proactive approach and reduce estrogen a little and run some arimadex at .5mg. I should do that every other day right? I was thinking about running 10mg of nolvadex everyday as well throughout my cycle to prevent gynecomastia from building up. I was gunna keep my staple suppliments of creatine,protein and glutamine as well. Now when I go into PCT - post cycle therapy - was gunna use needtos advice and go with derma sustain and unleashed.

Sorry got carried away but that was my plan..is that okay? And another thing..im assuming im supposed to be drinkin this Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - and arimadex..whats the best way to drink them as I am sure they taste like shit..do they have a long after taste or just slam the dose and go?

Kind of dumb questions but I wanna ask before I fuckin wreck myself on accident lol.
just use the adex only on cycle..hell you dont even have to use it at all unless you see some sides you dont like..

when you drink it I would cut it with some fresh lemon juice thats how I do it.other wise you will have the taste of that crap in your mouth all day.

needtogetaas said:
this is one needto can not give advice on bro...you need to go see the doc....

fuck....thanks for taking the time, as always. i am going to moniter it over the next 2 weeks as the A.A.S clear my system and take it day to day.

I sure as hell don't want to be sitting to pee the rest of my life lol!

Top Bottom