Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New need advice

Fitness24/7

Hey everybody, I've been reading and studying for a few months now and I need help with a good first cycle. I've been working out hard for 3yrs but grew up in the gym because of athletics. I'm 21 6ft 2 in bf last time I checked was 14 but I've been dieting for 6 weeks now and still going. I'm thinking just a test cycle to get started with a kicker? Any suggestions?

Sent from my Milestone X using EliteFitness

Hey everybody, I've been reading and studying for a few months now and I need help with a good first cycle. I've been working out hard for 3yrs but grew up in the gym because of athletics. I'm 21 6ft 2 in bf last time I checked was 14 but I've been dieting for 6 weeks now and still going. I'm thinking just a test cycle to get started with a kicker? Any suggestions?

How much do you weigh?

I would start with a halodrol cycle considering you are still 21

Oh yeah I'm 225 lb right now

Sounds like a pretty solid base for a 6' 2" guy. If you're dead set on AAS people might recommend primo or something to start, or a simple test cycle like you said.

However, I think that everyone who's young and considering should start with SARMs. Great alternative with minimal side effects and still really good results. Definitely worth looking into if you havent already. I get all mine from Sarmssearch.

Either way, best of luck to you.

I agree a nice 6 wk helladrol(halodrol/hdrol) cycle would be a fun ride and the gains should be sweeeet. I'd go that route then go test e if u so choose, later down the road.

Alright thanks guys, I'm going to keep studying and looking into it. The owner of the gym I work at wants me to start taking then and doing shows but I'm going to wait until summer before I decide

Alright thanks guys, I'm going to keep studying and looking into it. The owner of the gym I work at wants me to start taking then and doing shows but I'm going to wait until summer before I decide

Just remember that juicing is a personal decision.......YOUR decision and nobody else can make it for you.

Top Bottom