Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member saying hello

Stronger1986

What's going on everyone. What can I say about myself. Well I'm tall, really tall- I always participated in sports that favored this, cross-country, swimming ect. I've been working out now lifting for 6-7 years. I think I've hit my genetic plateau however. While an undergrad I was NCAA so I couldn't even think about gear, however now that I'm building for personal reasons I'm beginning my first cycle of tes-500 with clomid post-cycle. I'm sort of scared to be honest, not of the needles but of the side effects that the media hypes up. I plan on using rogaine concurrently to stave off any potential hairloss also.

I'll be using a high end weight gainer, and whey protein isolate and plan on intaking 2500 cal a day, and 200-250g protein. I'm mainly here to learn though. This seems like the place to go to learn from some vetrans on the topic.

Well 2500 cals a day wont do shit for weight gain. Your gonna need about 5000 considering your tall and whats your exact height, weight, and age?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom