Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member - question about proviron

EF welcomes you TRT playa
50mgs proviron + 5 caps n2generate
+LOG ASAP

stack all 3
50mgs proviron
5mgs tadalafil eod
3 caps n2generate
post UP a LOG journal asap for us please

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Hi. I’m new here.
My name is Jeff.
Located in USA
37 years old
5’10” 185lbs
Bench 285
Squat 405
Dead 425
Started Trt 4 years ago. Pellets then cream and now self injections ( all through doctors and pharmacies). Currently on 175 mg test prop per week divided into 4 doses ( M W F ). Also a few hundred IU of HCG per week and .125 of Anastrozole on injection days.

I initially went on TRT for low libido and poor erections. This never really has improved much. It’s definitely better on test prop inj than it was on creams or pellets but still very sub par sexually. I’m considering adding proviron as it seems to be very beneficial sexually and have minimal sides.

All of my TRT has been through doctors. I’m new to exploring the UGL world and looking for any advice on funding trustworthy sources.

Check out our sponsors PSL and NapsGear

My favorite brand of proviron is bayer of course and I get mine at Domestic Supply as it is the best quality ive ever used

Top Bottom