Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Member / New Cycle Questions

aceofspades

HI

I am new to this board and it looks great so far. I have looked at some others and they do not seem to get the hits this one does.

Anyways, I just wanted so advice. I have done some cycles in the past with good results. They included:

500mg of Test e (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (2x week)

1-14 Test e 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
1-13 eq 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
1-4 superdrol 20mg/day
250iu of HCG (2x week)

Test Prop 150mg/eod (Week 1-12)
Tren Ace 75mg/eod (Week 1-10) (This was too long.)
Proviron 25mg /ed
250iu of HCG (2x Week)

I am thinking about another one soon and just wanted opinions.

Option 1:

Test Enanthate 800mg (Week 1 - Week 14)
Deca 400mg (Week1 - Week 12)
DBol 30mg (Week 1 - Week 4) (or drop the dbol and use Test Prop to jump start)
HCG 250 (2x per week)

or

Option 2:

Trenbolone Enanthate 400mg (Week1 - Week 12)
Var 40mg/day (Week 1 - Week 8)
HCG 250 (2x per week)

I am a little over six feet and I weight 230 pounds with about 12% bodyfat the last time I checked. I am also 42 years old. I have never done Deca in the past and I am worried about the deca sides such as deca d*ck. My goal is to gain some mass to start and cut during the end of the cycle. I have my PCT plan set from other cycles.

Last edited:
Aceofspades said:

Option 1:

HCG 250 (2x per week)

or

Option 2:

HCG 250 (2x per week)

I am a little over six feet and I weight 230 pounds with about 12% bodyfat the last time I checked. I am also 42 years old. I have never done Deca in the past and I am worried about the deca sides such as deca d*ck. My goal is to gain some mass to start and cut during the end of the cycle. I have my PCT plan set from other cycles.

If you're looking to gain lean mass and even cut up some, I would go with "Option 2" ... with proper diet of course... not sure about running the tren enth for 12 weeks, maybe cut that down a bit... same with the var... 4-6 weeks for the var, I'd say... if you're worried about "deca dick" though, I'd also be worried about "tren dick".... pretty much the same thing... good thing to add in there would be proviron

Aceofspades said:
HI

I am new to this board and it looks great so far. I have looked at some others and they do not seem to get the hits this one does.

Anyways, I just wanted so advice. I have done some cycles in the past with good results. They included:

500mg of Test e (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (2x week)

1-14 Test e 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
1-13 eq 500mg (250mg 2x a week)
1-4 superdrol 20mg/day
250iu of HCG (2x week)

Test Prop 150mg/eod (Week 1-12)
Tren Ace 75mg/eod (Week 1-10) (This was too long.)
Proviron 25mg /ed
250iu of HCG (2x Week)

Option 1:

HCG 250 (2x per week)

or

Option 2:

HCG 250 (2x per week)

Welcome to Elite. Both cycles look good IMO. But if you're planning on cutting, I would go w/ option 2. Don't forget your diet will be just as big a factor as the gear you're running. You're not planning on running HCG the entire cycle are you?

Why the jump from 500mg test to 800mg?

If you can still grow on 500mg, stay there..besides that, both of those look good, except cut the length of var use down.. please.

cranny said:
Welcome to Elite. Both cycles look good IMO. But if you're planning on cutting, I would go w/ option 2. Don't forget your diet will be just as big a factor as the gear you're running. You're not planning on running HCG the entire cycle are you?

I ran HCG on all my prior cycles from the start and the boys never went away on me yet. Are you suggesting that I should not do it?

mikefear said:
Why the jump from 500mg test to 800mg?

If you can still grow on 500mg, stay there..besides that, both of those look good, except cut the length of var use down.. please.

I was under the impression that as you got bigger and cycled more, you need to bump up the Test level. I could start lower and see what happens.

How much would you cut the var down? 4 weeks? Would it be better to drop the oral and just run Test Prop to kick things off?

Aceofspades said:
I ran HCG on all my prior cycles from the start and the boys never went away on me yet. Are you suggesting that I should not do it?

I was under the impression that as you got bigger and cycled more, you need to bump up the Test level. I could start lower and see what happens.

How much would you cut the var down? 4 weeks? Would it be better to drop the oral and just run Test Prop to kick things off?
I wouldnt jump to 800mg without a reason though.. i mean, if you werent growing on 500mg, then I'd understand.. but don't do it for the sake of doing it. Yeah, 4-6 wks on the var. but I'd pump the dose up a hair.

I had some join pain on my last cycle which was primarily in my elbows. Will Tren Ace cause this problem and also Tren E? I know that Deca has a positive effect of helping to lubricate the joints. It could have just been from the fact that I am older and pushing more weight now then I did in my entire life. The last cycle I got my max bench up about a 100 pounds from 315 to 405.

Aceofspades said:
I had some join pain on my last cycle which was primarily in my elbows. Will Tren Ace cause this problem and also Tren E? I know that Deca has a positive effect of helping to lubricate the joints. It could have just been from the fact that I am older and pushing more weight now then I did in my entire life. The last cycle I got my max bench up about a 100 pounds from 315 to 405.

Some do experience joint pain while on tren ace... I personally have always had problems with my knees and shoulders....did my first tren ace cycle last year and I can honestly say that I didn't have any joint pains during... (at least not more so than usual)

Top Bottom