Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Member - Greetings and Need advice for my third cycle

lazarus229

Greetings everyone!

been stalking these forums for a really long time but finally joined ya'll ! need some advice on my third cycle but before that,

Quick intro - my name is niel, training from past 4 years, first db only cycle when i was 22, didnt do anything great, second cycle when i was 23. which was DB + test e + deca which worked great. packed quite some muscle and retained 60-70% of it.

6" tall,
170 lbs,
BF - 14%
goalds - lean muscle gains
good enough lifting stats

recently was in a small accident which gave me a deep tissue scar on the inner leg side that didnt let me exercise much, gym stopped for 6 months and now i recently started working out after a full recovery its been a month and a half and i have got back to 70% of my earlier self however i wanted to eagerly run a short cycle for 5 weeks and get back in shape or probably a little better than i was before,

frankly because i loved my earlier gains and god its gonna take a lot of time to get back to that shape without AAS,

hence i was thinking for a 5 week cycle
no 12 week cycle cuz its wayyyyy to long and my work sched is wide open for the next 6 weeks.
so its eat sleep inject train repeat for the next 6 weeks!

so how does a Test E + Tren E or A? + anadrol for 5 weeks and 6th week PCT cycle sound?

is that a good cycle to gain some lean mass and pack size?

is there a better cycle?

what should be the dosing like?

Before posting this thread i read a lot about each drug and this cycle was commonly suggested over many forums for good gains.

If i am wrong please correct ! please dont flame, need some good advice on how to proceed.

thanks in advance and respect to all the big ones who help the little ones out!

cheers

change to shorter esters, enanthate ester wont kick in till about week 4-6 so there is no point in running them for 6 weeks.

use

1-6 test prop 100mg eod
1-6 tren a 40-80mg eod (depending on sides)
1-6 winny/var/adrol/tbol depending on goals.

pct 4 days after last pin

clomid 50 25 25
nolva 40 20 20 20
pct should be relatively smooth because of the shorter ester and cycle but still critical to keep gains.

run prami or caber on cycle and into pct to keep prolactin down and run an ai if necessary to keep e in check. dont run nolva on cycle because it upregulates prolactin receptors and keep your anti prolactin during pct so you dont have any problems with the nolva as prolactin will probably still be raised despite the drugs been out of your system.

Welcome to EF, I'd agree on going with the shorter esters if you only plan on 6 weeks. If you are anything like me though I'll say 6 weeks and then that turns into 12 quickly

@bigorse

thanks for the heads up! i looked up some cyclces and people suggested test E cuz test P gains will go as fast as they come, test E been slow acting, the gains will stay longer is what i read!

whats your training split while on? and how does test P + parabolin + anadrol sound?

sorry but i did not understand prami or caber? could you tell me the full name and compound name so i can search here locally?

Welcome to EF, I'd agree on going with the shorter esters if you only plan on 6 weeks. If you are anything like me though I'll say 6 weeks and then that turns into 12 quickly

thing is i have about 6 weeks free time before my normal work sched resumes, during work its easy to maintain, so i felt i should run a short 6 weeks one.

i am thinking test P + paraboin + anadrol !

@bigorse

thanks for the heads up! i looked up some cyclces and people suggested test E cuz test P gains will go as fast as they come, test E been slow acting, the gains will stay longer is what i read!

whats your training split while on? and how does test P + parabolin + anadrol sound?

sorry but i did not understand prami or caber? could you tell me the full name and compound name so i can search here locally?

pramipexole or caborgoline. i wouldnt change training at all tbh, eveyone responds differently to different training stimulation so just do what works for you.

i think its bs that gains are more keepable on test e infact its probably the opposite because test e will hold more water than prop. there is no point in running long ester for 6 weeks, you will only actually get 1 or 2 weeks of gains from them becauae of how long they take to kick in. even parabolan is too long of an ester. stick with test p, tren a and adrol

pramipexole or caborgoline. i wouldnt change training at all tbh, eveyone responds differently to different training stimulation so just do what works for you.

i think its bs that gains are more keepable on test e infact its probably the opposite because test e will hold more water than prop. there is no point in running long ester for 6 weeks, you will only actually get 1 or 2 weeks of gains from them becauae of how long they take to kick in. even parabolan is too long of an ester. stick with test p, tren a and adrol

i think that has cleared everything for me!

thanks a lot! when do i start dosing with prami? i know we should up the dose per week. but in a 6 week cycle, when do i start taking it ? one week into the cycle or from day 1?

id take it a week before starting because it has some sides if you go high dose prami quickly so start at 100mcg pre be and bump 100mcg every couple of days or as sides permit until you at about 500mcg ed. prami has a nice little gh release with it to. i personally love it.

run prami into pct and taper down 100mcg e4d untill off

id take it a week before starting because it has some sides if you go high dose prami quickly so start at 100mcg pre be and bump 100mcg every couple of days or as sides permit until you at about 500mcg ed. prami has a nice little gh release with it to. i personally love it.

could you list the ancillaries ? what else should i run? like LIV52 for liver support, proviron perhaps ? pls advice on this too!

Top Bottom