Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this and looking for major help

Imscots

My friend passed me some winnie and test both 10mg tablets said to build up and cut. But he sort of left at the most important things like how many to take and so for and this feom someone who uses them to what I dont believe to seen some of the pics on here to end results.

So I would like to know if to take them how many a day and any other vitamins to help the process.

Im 33 male
About 219lb I think well 19 stonne.

I keep my self in check but let it slide a little.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

My friend passed me some winnie and test both 10mg tablets said to build up and cut. But he sort of left at the most important things like how many to take and so for and this feom someone who uses them to what I dont believe to seen some of the pics on here to end results.

So I would like to know if to take them how many a day and any other vitamins to help the process.

Im 33 male

What are test tablets. I wouldn't suggest taking anything until you find out what these pills are, are their labels?

Im 33 male

Test doesn't come in tablets unless its andriol which isn't very absorbable by the body.

Personally I don't think you are prepared to use gear right now. It would be in your best interest to do more reading amongst the many threads available on this forum and just keep training hard as a natty for a little while longer

Thanks for the replys I am looking at many different threads on here to gather as much info as possible but is there a page with short hand on it so I can start to understand what half of yous are talking about.

What are test tablets. I wouldn't suggest taking anything until you find out what these pills are, are their labels?

They are all legit and labels are from a proper chemist that people use at the gym I shall post up what they are once I get home.

Ok the tablets are

Superbol methandienone 10mg

Stanozolol 10mg

I have 100 of each of them.

Im 33 male

19stone is about 266lbs

219lbs is around 15.5stone

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

Top Bottom