Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Loefler Sustanon

What I said was that it was light: 7 out of supposedly 10ccs. That's kind of ridiculous. It might've been less than 7ccs. It definitely had prop like sus because it hurt a lot. For 4 days sometimes. I had to take 3x as long sitting into the car because of the sore ball in my ass. Maybe that is with all Sust. I don't know.

I ordered some anyways ,and my guy said "It's new" and he would send me the information with it. I told him what everbody said so let's see. I'm as anxious as you are'nt . Loefler might have wised up to what's been going on in Mexico. People are fed up with buying crap from our neighbors to the South. Let's give them a chance.

HGH man said:
I ordered some anyways ,and my guy said "It's new" and he would send me the information with it. I told him what everbody said so let's see. I'm as anxious as you are'nt . Loefler might have wised up to what's been going on in Mexico. People are fed up with buying crap from our neighbors to the South. Let's give them a chance.

Loeffler has upgraded their packaging-hologram and shrink wrapped boxes as well as new box/label designs. We'll see.

Top Bottom