Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Loefler Sustanon

New Loefler Sustanon

Has anyone tried the New Loefler Sustanon ? My source advertises it as new . I'd like to get some feed back on this if possible . 4 blend and does'nt sting like test . Anybody ? I'm getting things together for my next cycle and thought this looked interesting.:idea:

my bud has some of there sus. But based on others peoples results I decided to stay away from it. Do a search on Loeffler sus - you will get a lot of hits. Almost every post on the topic was negative.

Loeffler has had Sust as part of their product line for at least two years, that I can remember. Hardly new, unless they improved it, which would be helpfull.

I tried it. It was very light -- maybe 7ccs at most. Bought it in Tj for $60. I wouldn't bother with it ever again. I should've gone with T-400.

They said it's new ! I don't know if it's brand new or new on thier product line-up. I've got test-400 just thought I'd try something new. I hope it's new !

Maybe it's a new lot of sustanon? I know that the old ones sucked and no one would buy them...Maybe they tried to clean things up?

I had heard many negative things about it but of course it was AFTER I got some. This is my first cycle so I don't know if my results would be different if I had already done a cycle. So far, things are going GREAT! I'm runnin' it at 500mg a week and QV EQ at 400mg a week. The pump is good and already noticing good results (2 weeks into it). The only thing is the next day after my sust shot my quad was killing me! But that's probably just from the test prop in it. Just thought I would drop my 2 cents.

Top Bottom