Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new laser hair removal

mytmo

I just had this new laser treatment done a few weeks ago and it was great and best of all cheap. For 45 minute session I paid $145.00. They rub this gel over the area to be treated then run this type of light over your skin. The areas where the light finds a dark folicle gets zapped. Prior to this being done the areas need to be shaved for best results. They say I need probably 5 more sessions then maybe a touch up session every few months. Just some info for you guys.

What size area did you have taken care of?

I did my entire back, shoulders and bicep/tricep area. Hey Zyg I too did a previuos type of laser treatment and it to came back worse. This particular type did a much better job. Im now 4 weeks out and have not got a single piece of growth yet on my back. My tri's do have some growth coming in but its much less than before. At least its cheap enough for me to continue doing as long as I want. Peace guys

thats a pretty good price i called a few weeks ago and they told me $750.00 pre trip i was like damn........

did u say $145. each time because that would cost around $1,015 and you could get a cycle of HG for that much ....im not that hairy to pay that much

Top Bottom