x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

new laser hair removal

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about new laser hair removal within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I just had this new laser treatment done a few weeks ago and it was great and best of all cheap. For 45 minute session I paid $145.00. They rub this gel over the area to be treated then run this type of light over your skin. The areas where the light finds a dark folicle gets zapped. Prior to this being done the areas need to be shaved for best results. They say I need probably 5 more sessions then maybe a touch up session every few months. Just some info for you guys.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly

Cool new laser hair removal

I just had this new laser treatment done a few weeks ago and it was great and best of all cheap. For 45 minute session I paid $145.00. They rub this gel over the area to be treated then run this type of light over your skin. The areas where the light finds a dark folicle gets zapped. Prior to this being done the areas need to be shaved for best results. They say I need probably 5 more sessions then maybe a touch up session every few months. Just some info for you guys.

What size area did you have taken care of?
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Yup, a girl I know had that done! Looks great now, bikini area, that is! hehehe

Maxx >>>>>

Mutant
    I had that on my back and after the 4 treatments they claimed it would be permanent-it grew back and is now worse than ever

Good Broly
    I did my entire back, shoulders and bicep/tricep area. Hey Zyg I too did a previuos type of laser treatment and it to came back worse. This particular type did a much better job. Im now 4 weeks out and have not got a single piece of growth yet on my back. My tri's do have some growth coming in but its much less than before. At least its cheap enough for me to continue doing as long as I want. Peace guys

is there no hope for us hairy apes

Waht is the name of this procedure?

cheap

this procedure you speak of is very cheap compared to what ive seen advertised

Amateur Bodybuilder
    thats a pretty good price i called a few weeks ago and they told me $750.00 pre trip i was like damn........

did u say $145. each time because that would cost around $1,015 and you could get a cycle of HG for that much ....im not that hairy to pay that much