Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new kickstART

mcnasty75

I need some ideas for a new kickstart to my cycle. I ussually use d-bol to kick start my cycles but i have a prob with aromitizing and gyno. My cycle will be sust, tren winny. Does anybody have any good options for a new kickstart instead of d-bol????

4 pumps of Dermacrine for the first 4 weeks.

You won't be sorry. It will have you feeling better than dbol, you have my word on that.

I started and ended the last 4 weeks of my test E / primo cycle with derma and won't do another cycle without it.

See I like the dbol at the end when Im trying to break new max lifts. For me, when I would start with just Test E and Deca I would gain all my weight for the cycle in the first 4 weeks. After that it would just solidify and my body composition would change.

I usually used dbol or anadrol to kickstart test cycles. I agree with Galaxy on using dbol at the end in some instances as well.

I'm also gyno-prone, why not just use some proviron or nolvadex or some anti-e's?

Offcourse, if dbols are out of the question, I could go with what Swole is saying. PM needtogetaas for some info on Pp products.

i read in a article that d-bol aromotises more than anadrol. and u are alot mmore likely to get gyno from d-bol. has anybody else heard this?

Top Bottom