Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to insuiln

AltonMe637

This is my first time using insulin and yeah I am learning as I go. before I hear anything from you guys just know you all started somewhere too right? I'm doing 12iu insulin post workout then I eat a lot of carbs and protein and gatorade to get in enough sugar. on non workout days i do 1iu per day. is this a good plan?

This is my first time using insulin and yeah I am learning as I go. before I hear anything from you guys just know you all started somewhere too right? I'm doing 12iu insulin post workout then I eat a lot of carbs and protein and gatorade to get in enough sugar. on non workout days i do 1iu per day. is this a good plan?

No and I started a LONG ass time ago.

You are doing this ass backwards. You get the information and the protocol BEFORE you start. This isn’t AAS where if you take more, that things will be OK.
First off, you need to spend the money and get a blood sugar monitor. That is how you know, not by what I tell you or someone else. You should always have a source of quick sugar available. .. just in case.
I have gone hypo on 2 iu of slin. Fasted cardio on a caloric deprivation prior to a competition. My point is there are many factors so you don’t just jump in at 12 iu.

Now I understand why the experts here are so against it. It is being treated as a supplement or steroid, however it is much more dangerous.

Once you begin to understand how your body reacts, then you stop with the blood sugar monitoring. Not before.

You are crazy using it so haphazardly. You need to respect it or it will bite you bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never recommend insulin use, especially to non-professionals. You are more likely to have a health issue (hopefully not death), or just get really fat.

I never recommend insulin use, especially to non-professionals. You are more likely to have a health issue (hopefully not death), or just get really fat.

Yes, but if people are going to use it despite what you say, they should know how to do it properly. It’s like people taking AAS. Everyone says don’t do it, so no one helps, so they go ahead anyway without the proper knowledge. NOTE: just an example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom