Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New injection site

slugs55

Can anyone w/ significant experience tell me why I experience such strong effects when I inject into an area I never injected into before. It's almost like I never used the drug before despite months of previous use.

some places are more sensitive than others especially to certain people however if you are injecting a virgin muscle then of course there is going to be more pain at first...

Can anyone w/ significant experience tell me why I experience such strong effects when I inject into an area I never injected into before. It's almost like I never used the drug before despite months of previous use.
Are you talking about the sensitivity at the site or the effect of the drugs itself? Because it makes absolutely no difference on effects where you inject as long as its IM

What exactly are we talkin about.
Test? . insulin?
Build up of scar tissue from not rotating sites and over use can affect absorption. I believe ive seen some studies on insulin and areas being rendered unuseable do to poor absorption and scar tissue build up.

Top Bottom