x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

new injection procedure!!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about new injection procedure!!! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Well i just started my fourth week of sust500 mgs and i just took my injection! This is what i do now because everytime i inject sust the next day i feel so friggin sick. So now what i do is heat up the sust then inject and then sit in a hot tub for 20 min and rub my ass, hopefully this will help out with the wooden leg!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

new injection procedure!!!

Well i just started my fourth week of sust500 mgs and i just took my injection! This is what i do now because everytime i inject sust the next day i feel so friggin sick. So now what i do is heat up the sust then inject and then sit in a hot tub for 20 min and rub my ass, hopefully this will help out with the wooden leg!

Good Broly
    I dont know if I would call that new, ive found that same info in the search. I usually workout right after I inject then hot shower and Im good to go.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    haha i know man it's kinda of a joke im just throwing it out there for other people to try if they have the same trouble with sust pain like i do!

I'll bump this since it really works.

You can microwave a glass of water until it is very hot but not boiling. Then after drawing up the gear and capping the pin, put the rig in the water and let it get warm for a few minutes. This lessens subsequent soreness a lot.

It also helps to take jaccuzis, hot baths, and showers. A heating pad also helps.