Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new injection procedure!!!

flex2000

Well i just started my fourth week of sust500 mgs and i just took my injection! This is what i do now because everytime i inject sust the next day i feel so friggin sick. So now what i do is heat up the sust then inject and then sit in a hot tub for 20 min and rub my ass, hopefully this will help out with the wooden leg!

I dont know if I would call that new, ive found that same info in the search. I usually workout right after I inject then hot shower and Im good to go.

haha i know man it's kinda of a joke im just throwing it out there for other people to try if they have the same trouble with sust pain like i do!

I'll bump this since it really works.

You can microwave a glass of water until it is very hot but not boiling. Then after drawing up the gear and capping the pin, put the rig in the water and let it get warm for a few minutes. This lessens subsequent soreness a lot.

It also helps to take jaccuzis, hot baths, and showers. A heating pad also helps.

Top Bottom