Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Hgh Product*

J

Juice Authority

There's a new Hgh by another company (Kexing) is ready for sale. It is also somatropin and comes in 6iu vials. This kit is without water.. And the quality is good.. As good as Jintropin. But will be giving this out much cheaper.

Any feedback on those who have used it? I like the prices compared to Jintropin but I'm a cheapass when it comes to HGH.

Bump....

Jes, does anyone keep up with the latest developments besides me?

The Terminator said:
I have known it was out for a few weeks now...But I don't use GH so I heard it, then let it go lol...It is supposedly as good as jintropin and comes a bit cheaper...
Its so new that I doubt anyone can give any real feedback on using it yet...

Thanks, that was helpful...:rolleyes:

You know I love ya! Now how about a karma hit for all the love???

Juice Authority said:

Thanks, that was helpful...:rolleyes:

You know I love ya! Now how about a karma hit for all the love???

LOL, I was only showing off in the fact that I have certain information before others do...;)

Its says I can't give you karma, too bad cause I opened a rift in time with mine....(I'm going back to 1984 and get me some of those Ciba dbols I was told about :D )

Bump for someone besides The Terminator :D

Anyone try this shit???????????????????????

The Terminator said:

I am sure those packaging them will not send in Kexing boxes lol...

Wanna bet?

Anke bio ships in boxes which are not only clearly labeled Anke Bio, but also clearly state that the box contains "Gh Samples."

Needsize made an important point last week when he stated that we're all shooting ourselves in the foot with threads like this.

Top Bottom