Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Here Prog Pics inside

jnef

Hey guys i got into a really bad car accident (thats where the scar came from in the pics), spent 3 weeks in ICU, was immobile for months after, became depressed, started drinking heavily and put on probably 50lbs of fat and lost 20 lbs of muscle

Years ago before i knew anything i ran a Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only cycle

i have run a successful test/Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - cycle at 750mg test 500 mg Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - for 10 weeks

my next cycle was a Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /test cycle that was the same as above but was cut short at 4 weeks because of the above mentioned car accident.

so at the the end of december i decided i was tired of being a beached whale and decided to get my life back on track.....quit drinking which made a huge difference, cleaned up my diet, and started cardio + lifting.

im 28 5'8 180 lbs right now, i was 195 in the first pic.

so once i get my bf down a bit more i want to start more of a cutting type cycle. was thinking of running masteron/test p/trenbolone ace with some Winstrol - stanozolol - to get that beach body just in time

150 of each eod with 50mg Winstrol - stanozolol ed for 11 weeks

any input

in order: pics were end of december, end of january, and today

sopac said:
Nice progress bro and welcome to the board!

Thanks thats what i need here, keeps me goin

i will also be running arimidex .5mg ed because i have heard tren can flare up gyno pretty bad and between 250-500 iu of hcg a week

will also be running wither nolva or clomid pct

Bro, running arimidex for trenbolone is not going to do jack shit. You need to get something for progesterone not estrogen..

JNEF said:
Thanks thats what i need here, keeps me goin

i will also be running arimidex .5mg ed because i have heard trenbolone can flare up gynecomastia pretty bad and between 250-500 iu of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - a week

will also be running wither Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - or clomid PCT - post cycle therapy -

A buddy of mine has used B6 for trenbolone, Ive read you can use Bromo or Dostinex also.

Welcome to EF :)

Enjoy a free week of plat membership...make sure to take advantage of that search function...tons of information is at your fingertips.

Top Bottom