x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

New here

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about New here within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: What's up guys.im New here. Just saying what's up, Im On my first cycle. Don't know what tf I'm doing. Week 2, about to introduce trend ace. Tommorow. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New here

All Natural

Re: New here

Thanks brother. I don't have a place to get the aromatase.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by muskate View Post
    Welcome to the board brother!

Check out this video I made on how to properly run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone e 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Thanks for the welcome brother, I don't have a place to get the aromatase. I got my hands on some stuff, played out the whazzoooo for it. $$ looking for a source too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard but you should not be using steroids without proper knowledge and access to proper supports. You will set yourself up for long term health issues that way.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***