Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the new guys watch out for this guy

yeh, i already had an email from this twat calling himself Bigmark1515, telling me that I need a new source with more options for aas ,told me he could help me!

Was suspicious as soon as i read it.

Here's the solution guys.
Don't buy from anybody (especially by pm) if you haven't checked w/ mods or asked a few trusted vets.
This guys a peice of shit, but there's nothing you can do about it.

nice, i guess i just lost some money. Good thing he lives close to where i got family down there, guess i will be paying a visit. :)

bigmark1515 said:
Your going to cause a lot of problems for a lot of people going to the FBI like you claim you are doing

needto, what is this piece of dogshit doing here in the first place? Shouldn't he have been banned for life......say......4 months ago when he took a couple people for a long ride? I'm at a loss for words that EF didn't ban him straight up..???

Fuck bigmark he almost got me too. I was thinking that him and his source was the same person, I knew I was right. He had the nerve to go back and forth with me on some childish arguing and shit like that. Thanks needto, Dude you like for real need that Mod title.

hstern said:
its actually easier to keep track of him not being banned he is so dumb he keeps coming back with this handle
this is what I am thinking.if you band his bigmark account he will just make a new one and then we have to start over.at least we know the ass hole this way.

Top Bottom