Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the new guys watch out for this guy

He sent am email today threatening me because of what i said in the forum. He threatened me in the email and warned me to shut up.v
the games have begun gentlemen

samsaige said:
He sent am email today threatening me because of what i said in the forum. He threatened me in the email and warned me to shut up.v
the games have begun gentlemen
Those E threats are always real scary.

piningettysburg said:
that f*ck almost got me, but some good bro' on here gave me the heads up.. glad he did too, i almost sent him $350.

i knew something was up when he wouldn't agree to a 'test-run' of his service.

someone needs to add him to the scammer-list before he gets neone else
give the man a shout out

sorry needto, I ain't keepin it clean.........I didn't get taken for too much from this guy because I only sent a small amount to see if I would actually get something.......but other guys here lost a SHITLOAD of money. Now this guy comes back under the same name with the same email, same address...???
Fuck it, don't we have some hard pipe hittin mother fuckers in Jersey that could find this fuck??

jmead said:
id piss in his ear, that always gets to most people.. of the human nature

Guys, i am taking action against this guy, i have all my information together, if anyone else can pm me and give me any further information on this guy do it.

i will keep the info annonymous, and you can use a private account i have once you pm me, i will give you the email address.

My mission in life is to get this guy, i gave him a chance to give my money back,he did not, obviouslly he would rather be tracked down and end up in jail, i gave him a chance and instead i got a threat mail and bunch of other emials mocking me and threatening to use the United States Post Office to transport heroin and cocaine to my house.

Its fine, i have the info i need to go forward with my buddy who used to do intel. any other info you offer me will only help take this bastard down, and we will make him an example of what happens when a team of bodybuilders get together and use their brains not their brawn to take a scammer down.

I know he is still reading all these posts, either under bigmark1515 or something else, but i plan to take this guy down, team up with me and i will post the results of our success so everyone can read what happens to scammers once people lash back.

ITS TIME SOMEONE PUT A STOP TO THESE SCAMMERS, EVEN IF ITS ONE AT A TIME BROTHERS.

lmfao....i said the name caspermilktoast in a thread and he was like, bro you gotta go apoligize to casper.........i knew something was up when "casper" said he diddnt have any ref's on EF because the boards were corrupt and all the mods do is bad mouth everyone else in order to overcharge and make tons of money.....god i hate a thief!!!

samsaige said:
Guys, i am taking action against this guy, i have all my information together, if anyone else can pm me and give me any further information on this guy do it.

i will keep the info annonymous, and you can use a private account i have once you pm me, i will give you the email address.

My mission in life is to get this guy, i gave him a chance to give my money back,he did not, obviouslly he would rather be tracked down and end up in jail, i gave him a chance and instead i got a threat mail and bunch of other emials mocking me and threatening to use the United States Post Office to transport heroin and cocaine to my house.

Its fine, i have the info i need to go forward with my buddy who used to do intel. any other info you offer me will only help take this bastard down, and we will make him an example of what happens when a team of bodybuilders get together and use their brains not their brawn to take a scammer down.

I know he is still reading all these posts, either under bigmark1515 or something else, but i plan to take this guy down, team up with me and i will post the results of our success so everyone can read what happens to scammers once people lash back.

ITS TIME SOMEONE PUT A STOP TO THESE SCAMMERS, EVEN IF ITS ONE AT A TIME BROTHERS.
Your going to cause a lot of problems for a lot of people going to the FBI like you claim you are doing

Top Bottom