Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the new guys watch out for this guy

samsaige said:
hstern said:
i know the wu he uses is edison, nj middlesex[/QUOT

i have his address and at least 20 emails from him, corresponding with me, maybe other body builders don't have the time or resources to deal with this, but i do.

I didnt spend 2 years of my life dodging bullets to defend mother f**kers like him.

His house is only 2 hours from my house, it would behove him best to refund me.

i protected The United States because i believe in protecting our loved ones from terrorists and nut cases who give no second thought to blowing themselves up just to take some of us out with them.

This guy is no different than them, he is just destroying the core of america by being destructive and corruptive to our lives, he is starting a civil war, and
will not be allowed to continue to do so, he is now my new mission.

Thanks for your service bro. Semper Fi brother (regardless of your service). And it looks like what goes around comes around. "Operation Fuck the Scammer" is underway in NJ. Don't get yourself thrown in jail bro. But I'm sure you can "persuade" him to give you your cash back if do pay him a visit. What can he do, tell the cops you kicked his ass for scamming you on steroids?

I know we would all love to kill the guy but lets keep it clean here bro's keep all threats of the boards and stay safe and out of trouble.

samsaige said:
Damn, guess what, he is now $$$ richer thanks to me, i have all the emails from his correspondance to me. I even have the address for where i sent the money.

I will kill the mother fucker, he should haven ever fucked with me, i just finished 2 years fighting for our country in iraq, and i come home to have this mother fucker rip me off.

I have the address where the money went, i will find him.
pm me his addy and wu info and I will make it public. Including any known relatives/associates.

that f*ck almost got me, but some good bro' on here gave me the heads up.. glad he did too, i almost sent him $350.

i knew something was up when he wouldn't agree to a 'test-run' of his service.

someone needs to add him to the scammer-list before he gets neone else

piningettysburg said:
that f*ck almost got me, but some good bro' on here gave me the heads up.. glad he did too, i almost sent him $350.

i knew something was up when he wouldn't agree to a 'test-run' of his service.

someone needs to add him to the scammer-list before he gets neone else
good to here bro.glad the words out :)

Top Bottom