Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the new guys watch out for this guy

fuck your a douchebag

hstern said:
i know the wu he uses is edison, nj middlesex[/QUOT

i have his address and at least 20 emails from him, corresponding with me, maybe other body builders don't have the time or resources to deal with this, but i do.

I didnt spend 2 years of my life dodging bullets to defend mother f**kers like him.

His house is only 2 hours from my house, it would behove him best to refund me.

i protected The United States because i believe in protecting our loved ones from terrorists and nut cases who give no second thought to blowing themselves up just to take some of us out with them.

This guy is no different than them, he is just destroying the core of america by being destructive and corruptive to our lives, he is starting a civil war, and
will not be allowed to continue to do so, he is now my new mission.

"I reversed my peephole. Now I can peek in and see if someone is waiting to jack me with a sock full of pennies."

-Kramer

You get fucked and don't even get to enjoy the ride. Fuck these scammers.

in
samsaige said:
hstern said:

i have his address and at least 20 emails from him, corresponding with me, maybe other body builders don't have the time or resources to deal with this, but i do.

I didnt spend 2 years of my life dodging bullets to defend mother f**kers like him.

i protected The United States because i believe in protecting our loved ones from terrorists and nut cases who give no second thought to blowing themselves up just to take some of us out with them.

This guy is no different than them, he is just destroying the core of america by being destructive and corruptive to our lives, he is starting a civil war, and
in

samsaige said:
hstern said:

He told me he was from Woodbridge NJ. Thats where I grew up and where I currently work.

Top Bottom