Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the new guys watch out for this guy

jmead said:
ask a mod if you can post up his addy haha, that would be fun
in one of them thread some one posted were he was from but no addy.deff need to get a mods ok for some think like phone # and ady.I am surprised they let posting his name slide if thats even his real name witch its prob not.

absolute scum of the earth, i dont know how u could live with yourself scamming like that, the last thing i want is a bunch of pissed off builders looking for me, he's probly a little skinny twerp sitting naked in his mom's house jerking off to all the attention he is getting. asshole

hstern said:
absolute scum of the earth, i dont know how u could live with yourself scamming like that, the last thing i want is a bunch of pissed off builders looking for me, he's probly a little skinny twerp sitting naked in his mom's house jerking off to all the attention he is getting. asshole

was his name or info ever listed on a scammers list anywhere on this site?

the last update to the scammer list i think was in 2003, there has been some posts about that a few weeks ago, mainly this is how the info is distributed now, or you ask needto

Top Bottom