Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the new guys watch out for this guy

mrstorsourse/mrsource Dont forget guys the best defense we have against scamers is you the member. Stay smart follow the rules and report people that don't to the mods.

Im in Australia and he told me he has a buddy that works for Australian Customs and can get whatever he sends here through no worries. Just send him the money . . .

(Nelsons Voice) HA HA ! !

What a dick needtogetjunk

[email protected] (THIS IS HIS EMAIL)

Well this is the best part.. I can get it threw customs..I have a man working for me in thecustoms that lets my packages go threw that are specially marked..but it does come out pricey? is that all you need?or is there more? I do..do bulk deals at a crazy very cheap price so you can re-sellwherever you are and make lots of money. i have orders everyday for5,000-10,000 and once they are placed and get there steriods theysell for over 20,000 and make 10,000 in profit.. you might want to think about it.. i will be shutting down in a week or 2 for a vacation get yourorder out ..

crxdog said:
[email protected] (THIS IS HIS EMAIL)

Well this is the best part.. I can get it threw customs..I have a man working for me in thecustoms that lets my packages go threw that are specially marked..but it does come out pricey? is that all you need?or is there more? I do..do bulk deals at a crazy very cheap price so you can re-sellwherever you are and make lots of money. i have orders everyday for5,000-10,000 and once they are placed and get there steriods theysell for over 20,000 and make 10,000 in profit.. you might want to think about it.. i will be shutting down in a week or 2 for a vacation get yourorder out ..

He goes the sell alright good job .

Brad.

b_light said:
can't believe this fucker is still playing his games, lol.
SO far the members and the mod staff have been doing a great job finding this guy and stopping him. Lets keep this going guys. If you get some one sending you pm's about aas send it to a mod.

Top Bottom