Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy. What, if anything should I take?

kdm_89

So I'm 6' 243 pounds roughly 25% be. Just a month or so ago I was 262 and around 29%. I had a shoulder problem and lost motivation for a few months, but now I'm back in and doing well. I was wondering eat, if anything, I should take. I'd like to lose about 10-13% bf over the next few months. My diet is about 85% in check due to overtime at work and I weight train at a minimum 4 days a week. Thanks for any advice

So I'm 6' 243 pounds roughly 25% be. Just a month or so ago I was 262 and around 29%. I had a shoulder problem and lost motivation for a few months, but now I'm back in and doing well. I was wondering eat, if anything, I should take. I'd like to lose about 10-13% bf over the next few months. My diet is about 85% in check due to overtime at work and I weight train at a minimum 4 days a week. Thanks for any advice
If you want to lose weight and keep it off you have to fix the underlaying problem that typically causes people to be overweight. Stay away from processed foods. They typically are high fat and calorie dense. Eat lean meats and veggies. Good high fiber carbs like rice and beans. If you dont cook it stay away from it. Stay away from soda etc. They are very high in sugar. Meal prep is key to success. Font be caught without meals thats what leads you to buy fast food etc. It is a big change and its not easy but you have to ask urself how badly you want the change. If it was easy everyone would look like physuque models

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

joonp summed it up. the bottom line is eat less. people simply do not know how to eat and it isn't your fault.. we are bombarded with nonstop advertising since we were kids for cereal, sugar, restaurants, pizza, fast food, etc etc. marketers know what they are doing

ask the average person if subway is healthy, hell google it.. and you will laugh at the responses. even people who are smart fall for it. processed cold cuts, bread, condiments, and pesticide ridden veggies on a sub is NOT healthy.

you can't just take steroids and magically burn fat . it doesn't work like that. they work by holding muscle while in a deficit, but since you are so fat you can't see any muscle in the first place

Thanks guys. I've really dialed in my diet for the most part. There's just been a few days I've had overtime and didn't get enough calories in. All junk and such has been cut out. Just didn't know if there was something I could do to speed things along. Maybe I'll revisit the idea when I get closer to 15%

^^^ you need to be in a calorie deficit everyday. 500+ calorie deficit. be careful with hidden calories in restaurant food .. a lot of butter and oil .. so you may think you are in a deficit and you really aren't..

so know what you are eating man. LESS food and LESS often will get you there.. you are welcome to contact me if you want one on one help with this

Be patient man. However long it took you to gain all the weight - it's going to take just as long to loose it all.

The media bombards us with magazine cover titles like '6 weeks to six pack abs' which sets unrealistic expectations for people.

Making noticeable changes to your physique just takes time. You are doing everything right man. Just keep at it!

All you need is consistency. You are making some good progress already and are only at 85% with your diet. Imagine what will happen if you are at 99% every single day. That is when the magic happens.......when you are consistent.

Top Bottom