Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new guy respectfully asking for mma/crossfit cycle help

They increased strength and cardio output for me. I felt like I could go a hundred rounds without getting tired. I would literly grind guys down on my cardio capacity alone. I compete as a heavyweight also, so that should tell you something about cardio. Ostarine helped with strength and cardio. The gains come on slower with ostarine usually around 3 weeks for me to notice, and around a week for the GW. You can stack s4 with it also, some people dont like the sides really, and they follow a 5 on 2 off protocol to combat them, and results come faster with s4.
There is plenty of info on this site, just use the search function. There is an older log i remember reading about a smaller guy using them for mma and loving it as well. Also read logs by dylangemelli and radar on sarms. As far as the testing goes only if your an olympic athlete maybe?anything else likely not. They only have a test that might detect gw in urine and only the olympics testing committe uses it and vada is trying to find a way to test for Gw.The other sarms they have no way of testing it. So a sarms stack would work nicely. If you stack tb500 which helps alleviate joint pain and increases muscle flexibilty you would be golden for all your goals.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

oh sorry, i got confused. No i don't have any aromasin or arimidex. i do have some proviron. can that be used during cyle as a quasi anti estrogen? I am taking 500mg of test E/week for 10 weeks and 3IU of HGH/daily. do you think i need the aromasin or arimidex for this amount? and what would be the advantage of taking something like this during the cycle if the goal was to increase performance for MMA? is it just used to keep the gyno from setting in or is there more i should be concerned about with this type of cycle as far as getting estrogen levels too high? thanks

As if gyno wasn't already bad enough!!! High estrogen will make you feel bad, have less strength, be moody... think, how does a woman feel all the time? bad and complainy and that will be you if you let your strogen flare up. Also, you'll get bloated from all the water you'll be holding.

Again, congratulations for doing your homework partially because yes, Proviron will help fight the increased estrogen but unfortunatelly that's not enough. I know well because my first cycle was (what a coincidence) 500mg of test with Proviron as its only antiestrogen because my source didn't have anything else and they told me it would be enough. It wasn't enough and I had to buy some Arimidex somewhere else which, by the way, doesn't work on me. Meaning, get yourself some Aromasin.

Top Bottom