Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy cutting cycle

Mr.Newbie1482

New to this, did 1 small cycle a few years ago. now I'm looking for the best cutting cycle, my measurements are 6'2, 285lbs, 27yrs. Seems like no matter how much I diet once I workout I just bulk. I don't power lift either, squat about 500 and bench only 275!!! I'm a athletic 285 I could still dunk and I run faster then most people I know. I just wanna cut my body fat down under 26% and weigh around 240lbs. any ideas or am I just genetically encoded to be big. yy father is 6'5, 190lbs, but my cousin is 7'3, 365lbs. help....

Want to try something new? Try the sarms triple stack!

you will
1) gain lean muscle mass from the osta
2) lose a good amount of bodyfat from the gw
3)get hard as a rock when body fat permits from the s4

dont believe me read all the testimonies on ef.

if you are interested check out the products here at >>SARMS SEARCH.COM. the highest quality sarms products on the net !

SARMS would surely be of benefit but at 26% bf...this is purely a diet issue at the moment.

no need for AAS ,if you eat in a caloric deficit you WILL drop fat.

how many days a week do you lift or do cardio ?

if you want some proper help you need to post up what your meal plan looks like , start a thread in the training & diet forum.

I really believe and most others would agree that diets do not work. Eating right is a lifestyle and it is the hardest part of what any bodybuilder, fitness freak or any person seeking overall health. Food preparation is huge! I know some guys here cook all of their meals 4 days ahead of schedule to maintain structure in their nutrition.
After nutrition, I believe that sleep is one of the biggest factors as well. Achieving any goals without proper lifestyle changes and sleep will be nearly impossible.
Go into the gym with a purpose. Do cardio. Your heart is the muscle that keeps you alive, so make it stronger!
Do lifts that accommodate your goals! I am a huge believer in core lift exercises. You get a great workout and use more muscles on compound exercises than any isolation exercise.
As for gear, this is the smallest part of losing weight. I love to run Test C or E @ 500mgs/week for 12-14 weeks with anavar @ 100mgs/day for 8-10 weeks. This yields some great strength gains and gives a great anabolic environment to put on lean muscle mass. The more lean muscle mass, the more fat you will burn when resting or during normal daily activities. There are also supplements that you can use like Hurricane has described!
I hope you have found this to be helpful.
Rob

I really believe and most others would agree that diets do not work. Eating right is a lifestyle and it is the hardest part of what any bodybuilder, fitness freak or any person seeking overall health.
Rob

Rob, you make a valid point about fad diets, yes they don't work; however, real diets like CKD/TKD, bodyopus or the anabolic diet are crated as lifestyle diets for bodybuilders, so they do work. I do agree that you have to truly be dedicated to nutrition and upkeeping a healthy lifestyle if you want results, but that doesn't mean you can't start with a good Anabolic diet.

A good cutting cycle for a new guy:
300mgs of test prop/split into E3D dosage
D-spark 1 cap before a workout
HCGenerate - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM
arimidex 0.25mgs ED

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
arimidex 0.25mgs EOD (first 3 weeks)
HCGenerate kickstart 2 caps AM/1 post workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM
*keep letro on hand

You don't have to go on a "diet" but you need to fix your current dietary habits because at that body fat, there is a substantial problem with consumption... That is an extremely high body fat and it could point to several problems... Without an evaluation of your current intake, its hard to diagnose the issues but I am certain this is your problem... I don't want you to be under the impression that any cycle is going to help with this because you can run anything and everything and it will not help you if you do not correct this first... Once you get your eating habits consistent then you can start considering your cycle options... You also need to incorporate cardio into your workouts...

I had some back problems late 2012/early 2013....unmotivated to train, terrible half ass workouts cuz of my back & weak core...all that lead to some serious body fat...

Back and core problems fixed; got back on a strict diet, increased amount of daily cardio (and changed it up on a regular basis) and <gasp> IT MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE....

Long story short and it's been said 1 million times but bears repeating; DIET & CARDIO WORK....juice is just icing on the cake...

~EZ

You guys are great, thanx for all the feedback. here's the dilemma,I eat like shit!!! I work 2 jobs, construction during the day, and club bouncer at night. I just got home and started reading your responses as I was eating my dinner (4:15am) So yea all you guys who said I probably eat bad that's a fact. I know gear isn't gonna help me cheat that but I was hoping there was a cycle to help already. I only workout once a day now and I do Iight cardio, maybe 30 minutes on the bike. but I still play basketball and swim daily. (Florida) diets aren't ny thing at all,I do them but I hate them, abs it's hard eating on a regular schedule when I don't even have a normal work schedule. most of my meals are late night which I know can't be good at all.

You don't have to go on a "diet" but you need to fix your current dietary habits because at that body fat, there is a substantial problem with consumption... That is an extremely high body fat and it could point to several problems... Without an evaluation of your current intake, its hard to diagnose the issues but I am certain this is your problem... I don't want you to be under the impression that any cycle is going to help with this because you can run anything and everything and it will not help you if you do not correct this first... Once you get your eating habits consistent then you can start considering your cycle options... You also need to incorporate cardio into your workouts...

Bingo ! Thats exactly what i was talking about Dylan,

robbie my good man - i wasnt talking about some bullshit diets or fads or what the fuck..
meals plans and macros....that shit needs to be dialed in...as does your training.

this guy is 26% bf, he needs to drop at least 10% before he jumps into a cycle. if you cant drop that fat by changing your eating habits , then fuckin forget about it.:rolleyes:

You guys are great, thanx for all the feedback. here's the dilemma,I eat like shit!!! I work 2 jobs, construction during the day, and club bouncer at night. I just got home and started reading your responses as I was eating my dinner (4:15am) So yea all you guys who said I probably eat bad that's a fact. I know gear isn't gonna help me cheat that but I was hoping there was a cycle to help already. I only workout once a day now and I do Iight cardio, maybe 30 minutes on the bike. but I still play basketball and swim daily. (Florida) diets aren't ny thing at all,I do them but I hate them, abs it's hard eating on a regular schedule when I don't even have a normal work schedule. most of my meals are late night which I know can't be good at all.

Consider changing up your diet into something simple, high protein, lower-carbs, medium fats. Meal examples: 6oz. lean steak + 1 cup of steamed veggies + 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil etc. You really want to think about a diet you can keep up with your hectic schedule. Clean up your carb intake, add healthy fats along with HCGenerate, D-Spark+N2Slin/N2Burn and N2Guard and you have an immediate diet/lifestyle change.

Top Bottom