Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy cutting cycle

Bingo ! Thats exactly what i was talking about Dylan,

robbie my good man - i wasnt talking about some bullshit diets or fads or what the fuck..
meals plans and macros....that shit needs to be dialed in...as does your training.

this guy is 26% bf, he needs to drop at least 10% before he jumps into a cycle. if you cant drop that fat by changing your eating habits , then fuckin forget about it.:rolleyes:

Columbo! Long time no see brother. I know you were talking about a body building lifestyle in general and getting his meal habits under control. You are absolutely right!

At 26% bodyfat, I wouldn't really feel right giving anabolic advice. I would definitely give supplemental and nutritional advice in hopes that you could drop 8-10% in a fairly short amount of time but anabolics, IMO, at the moment are not the answer. They are not a miracle fat lose supplement. If you are over weight, change how you live, how you lift, how you eat, how you sleep! Then I and most others will gladly offer our advice about AAS use! Thanks
Rob

Top Bottom