Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Guy - Advice on Stacking Tren+Mast+Testoviron Depot

Pillar

Hey Guys,
New guy (24) here who's been tracking the 'site for years and I can honestly say I've gained respect for quite a few of you gentlemen.
I grew up in a household where everyone did Test. However where everyone had their obstinate beliefs (Like all orals are fake...), I kept my eyes and ears open and learned where I saw results. That coupled with what I read on these very forums, I attempted my very first cycle of Testoviron Depot (500mg/week) in April 2015. All was good; food was good, growth was awesome.... until our local source passed away at my 9th week. No source = No PCT.
In 9 weeks I gained 15kg (34lbs) of which 9kg (20lbs) stayed - including a layer covering my abs ....

I'd like to finish off what I started. This time I'd like to do a full 16 week cycle of Testoviron Depot, Trenbolone Enanthate, and Masteron. If I may, I'd like to ask your advice on doses, perhaps hear from your experience and more unpleasantly, scratch open old threads. Just ONE solid cycle for me please.
Like I mentioned, I'm 24, have 9 years of athletics, of which 8 years of bodybuilding with the odd 1 or 2 months off.

I can get:
Sustanon 250
Sustanon 350
Testoviron Depot (250mg/ml)
Tren A - 100mg
Tren E - 200mg
Masteron 100
Masteron 200

Mind you, I can get just about anything if you think there's something better...
I've never understood the whole stacking thing and I'm certainly not sure on doses, so I plead for your wisdom.

Thanks Gentlemen

Last edited:
Sustanon 250 500mg/week 1-16
Trenbolone e 400mg/week 4-12
Tren ace 12-15100mg/eod
Masteron p 100mg/eod 9-16

But personally i would not do tren e and only do tren ace the last 6-8weeks with masteron

Do you need advice for pct ?

I know some people do hcg while on cycle but I prefer to add it with my pct .. My coach always told me to do it this way so my pct looks like this

10000iu split into 5shots of 2000iu for about 10-12day 3weeks after my last shot

Clomid week 19-22 150/100/50
Nolva week 19-22 40/40/20

Sustanon 250 500mg/week 1-16
Trenbolone e 400mg/week 4-12
Tren ace 12-15100mg/eod
Masteron p 100mg/eod 9-16

But personally i would not do tren e and only do tren ace the last 6-8weeks with masteron

Do you need advice for pct ?

I know some people do hcg while on cycle but I prefer to add it with my pct .. My coach always told me to do it this way so my pct looks like this

10000iu split into 5shots of 2000iu for about 10-12day 3weeks after my last shot

Clomid week 19-22 150/100/50
Nolva week 19-22 40/40/20

Thank You Sir,

As this is my first Proper cycle, I'd welcome any experience or advice. As I've mentioned, I have no clue as to how stacking works which makes me curious about the following:

- When do I start the HCG?

- Why do most people prefer a short Prop cycle for stacking instead of Enanthate? I'm a patient guy and prefer the test working for those extra weeks (which is why I considered Enanthate superior instead of sticking yourself 3x a week for for those additional weeks difference).

- Do I inject everything at once?

- Should I rather try working in some orals?

- Is there an optimal procedure or time? Injection time last cycle was every Monday and Thursday just before a Leg workout, alternating thighs, pulling skin flat before I slowly insert the needle up to the point where I feel it touching a nerve, and then releasing the skin after the needle came out. This worked well last time to the degree my old man found it odd that I never limped the following day. He blamed it on the Sust and Tren being "harsher" than the testoviron I was using.

Thanks for your consideration and time.:)

The time you should start your hcg and pct depends on how long the products stays in your systeme , since you have sustanon , there is testosterone decanoate , very long ester this is why you should wait at least 3weeks before you start pct

Yes you can mix it all together

Yes you could use oral depending on your goals for kickstart or finisher but not the whole cycle + since u already have 3 compounds I suggest you dont add any oral maybe save it for some other cycle

I prefer using both esters , exemple ill start with test prop and e , then cruise on e only and finish with prop only

Short esters are in my opinion better to finish or start with , but i would never don16weeks of short esters

As for the time of injection , no there is no time , only restriction is it should be in consideration of the half life of your product sont tren a should be everyday or every other day , tren e 2 times a week is fine but be careful with sust because you have short esters so you should inject every other day as well or atleast 3 times a week , I do tuesday , thursday , saturday

I see!

Seems my thinking was a little too straight forward. I presumed the stack would remain consistent right throughout the 16 weeks.
So my Stack should look something like:

Weeks 1-16 = Sustanon/Testoviron 500mg/week
Masteron Enanthate 300-400mg/week

Weeks 1-8 = Tren E 300-400mg/week

Weeks 9-16 = Tren A 300-400mg/week

Weeks 19-23 = Nolvadex 40(w19-20) / 40(w21-22) /20(w23)
Clomid 150(w19-20) / 100(w21-22) /50(w23)
HCG 10,000iu in 5x2,000iu doses per day (w19-20)

This look appropriate?

Last edited:
In my opinion 16weeks of tren is a little over the top , never tried masteron e but would bump it 500mg/week minimum this will assure your sex drive is always up , are u planning using any ai ? Or anti protaclin ?

What is your weight and body fat

I'm buying everything beforehand including the pct. I was hoping the Masteron would help with the bloating and waterweight as an AI. I'm roughly 5'7", weight's sitting stable at just under 190lbs. I simply say 16 weeks because of what I picked up over the years. I always presumed proper enanthate cycles were between 14-16 weeks where prop was around 10-12 weeks

Last edited:
Yes usually enanthate is long , but tren is a very powerfull compound , some people can handle 16weeeks , i personally would not go there , ive always done 8weeks of acetate

I stand corrected - 5'9" (1.76m). I cant say what my bodyfat is for sure. However I can still see abs if I squeeze 'em. I can grab little under a handful over my abs

Top Bottom