Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New goal

accept77

I have spent last couple years focusing on bulking and gaining good weight. I have reached my target of 225lbs I am 6'0 and have about 14% body fat. Now I am looking to focus on cutting and getting very lean. I was thinking about certain compounds. I would love to hear what others have tried and tested.

i think if you want to see those muscles and size you should drop your body fat down to under 10%.. i think 8-10% is the target

steroids aren't going to help you do that.. but sarm's is probably going to be your best bet along with eating better .. check out sarms1 and see what they have

Test alone drops my body fat fast. But everyone is different. I already have a fast metabolism.
If I add hgh then its over.

But diet is everything.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I have spent last couple years focusing on bulking and gaining good weight. I have reached my target of 225lbs I am 6'0 and have about 14% body fat. Now I am looking to focus on cutting and getting very lean. I was thinking about certain compounds. I would love to hear what others have tried and tested.

Give us a clue.

Steroids will help preserve your muscle but they aren't going to help with losing fat. Just focus on diet and look into cardarine, n2slin, n2burn.

Top Bottom