Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this forum not BB or gear.

I ran t3 at 100mcg a day and my muscles went flat.. I also got tired and weak. It was taking my muscle away. I backed down to 50 mcg a day and my strength went back up and my muscle size returned. As far as the pump being gone it was worse at a 100mcg than at 50mcg. I changed nothing else I agree yor not gonna grow or get strong on T3 but I'm an Endomorph, building and keeping muscle has all ways been easy so t3 has only hindered me from getting bigger while shedding fat. It's seems 50mcg's is perfect for me.

As far as how long you can run t3 I ran it for 3 months and stopped cold turkey. Had bloodwork done a month later TSH was in the normal range. I've been back on now for a month and all is good. I read many studies about long term use and the general rule was that if your thuroid was healthy to begin with then there should be no problem running it for a few months at a time.

So what's everyone's experience with SARMS.? I've read up but get mixed reviews.

I'm on a low carb diet and I think t3 zaps the carb calories first?I don't know?. Maybe that's how it affects me not getting a pump during a workout?

I didn't experience any lose of pump or even muscular volume while on T3. I was on 40 or 50mg though, which all you guys mention is the dose that worked better in your cases as well. I even remember having great workouts at that dose and a feeling of well being.

Yes! I'd does give you a sense of well being. Over thanksgiving week I ate a little less than perfect and still lost 2 lbs. I'm gonna cut it out before I do my cycle in a month or two. After my cycle I'm gonna finish my cut with clen to minamize muscle loss ;)

Clen to minamize muscle loss and increase heart/health issues. Clen is a nasty dangerous drug.

Top Bottom