Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to the forum, just about to start first cycle any help would be great.

first of all would like to say hello and i hope everyone is enjoying the sun.

my stats:
height: 5 9/10
weight: 96
bf: 16-18
have been training seriously for 5 ish years.
diet is pretty good will clean it up to be spot on for the cycle.

when i first started out training i managed to screw my knee up, bed rest for 12 weeks. lost my sodding mind along with any gains. so being a bit immature i turned to a quick fix being some prohormones dragon labs p-mag 35 (couldn't get hold of the real deal) had all the correct pct, any way the ph's shut me down pretty hard and never really bounced back fully. but that's another matter for a different thread.

three years down the line and im relatively back to normal get my bloods checked on the regular and everything is "with in range" and not just the lowest end now i want to do a proper cycle. went through a few different ideas from just smashing some orals,to, test p primo and winny and now on to what i think will suit me best which is looking like:

12 weeks: 250 /300 mg test e 2xpw,

10 weeks starting on the second week 0.25 arimadex e3d (now i am prone to sides discovered this from doing the phs, would this dosing protect me enough and not hinder the test? would it be better to run nolva on cycle the arim for the pct?)

Considering dumping in 40 mg dbol for the first 6 weeks or winny how ever the side effect from both could screw me over winny being potentially more troublesome which is why im more drawn to dbol.

currently pct is looking like starting about 5 days after last pin 4/6 weeks of 20 mg nolva and 50 mg clomid will have some hcg and amrimadex on hand just incase.

thanks for having a read and any information would be great,

Frosties

i think i have the bare bones of a 'safe' and manageable 12 week plan, i do say that very loosely as i know sweet fuck all. if you could give me a few pointer that would be really appreciated.

just going to run test e at 250mg for 12 weeks. at week 4 will see how things are going sides wise and gains if they kick in yet. if im happy with the results then i will keep it there if not will step it up to 300 for four weeks and re-evaluate again and keep or drop the mg's.

now this is where things get muddy, my initial thought was to run adex as oct at 0.25 e3d i do understand that that could affect the test but im prone to water retention. and use nolva and clomid in pct.

how ever today i sat down with some one who has used aas for a few cycles and he suggested that not running anything as oct with such a low dose of test because he found that it interfered with his growing. now im sure this is just broscience and if anything a little dangerous info to give a first timer. my question is this should i run nolva as it dosent affect the test or should i run the adex because i know how i am with holding water? as i said befor i will wait to start running the adex on the seond week to see if i have any sides.

for pct which will start 10 days after last pin, i will run hcg 1000iu ed 14 days
then 50 mg clomid
20 mg nolva 4 weeks

what do you think so far? is there anything you would add or take away. eg liver sups natty boosters etc??

U have to know ur body for estrogen control
For me even at 250-300 mg test I need .25 Adex eod or my estro gets up into the 100's

So u can always try not using it but I recommend .25 eod it keeps a nice level balance

Most guys go off sensitive nips and stuff like that so they will say naw man it's cool ya don't need any estro control but I actuality there estrogen levels are in the 50s and 60s not get enough to cause sensitive nipples but enough where it shouldn't be that high and sided arise

I would stick to Adex at .25 eod with the 300 mg test its
And it's bs about Adex affecting if gains
If ur estro levels are in the dirt the. Yes some mass will be compromised but u need a fine balance of hormones that only bloods can tell ya

So honestly u need to get bloodwork

Bro drop ur bf before ya start cycle or ur estro sides will be worse

16 to 17% body fat starting a cycle with no estrogen control is not wise

Get down to 13 ish diet for 4 weeks but cardio then cycle

thanks for the reply.

yeah i kind of took what the guy was saying with a pinch of salt, i no that i need to control the estro. Will deffo be running 0.25 adex eod/ e3d i no im gonna get some sides if i dont. looking to start the cycle at the first of august should be down to 13/14 by then, i will be measuring every Sunday. Blood work is being done on the 30th july as soon as the results are back i will either start the cycle or work on the things that need to be sorted. but to be honest the last bloods i got were much better compared to the ones before, and i will be getting them done at the end of my pct would it be adviseable to do the second set of bloods the week after pct finishes or closer?

to make it easy and less room for error on cycle i will be running the test at 300 the whole way through, meaning i can just pin 1 ml each time.

again thanks for the reply, if you have any other advice please drop it in.

Maybe 96KG's?

Either way this is another yet another person seeking a get rich quick scheme.

OP; your diet needs to be 100% spot on long before starting a cycle.

Can you elaborate on your botched cycles from the past? How long, doses, PCT?

Maybe 96KG's?

Either way this is another yet another person seeking a get rich quick scheme.

OP; your diet needs to be 100% spot on long before starting a cycle.

Can you elaborate on your botched cycles from the past? How long, doses, PCT?

my diet has been spot on, for what i was training for in the past, powerlifting. have been cutting my weight down for the past two and a bit months and getting to a point where im ALMOST ready to do a cycle. may i ask if you have cycled? and if so you must have started some where. So having a dig for a get rich quick is probably not the best when im simply trying to find out the safest way to approach my next step as and when i am ready. if you would like a detailed plan of my traning for the past year i would be happy to stick it up here

as for previous "botched cycle" the problem was using prohormones not real gear and with my immaturity at that point didnt care and went with them any way. i ran it at 2 tabs a day for two weeks and then up to three tabs aday for the remaining 4. ran 20mg nolva along side for the full period, and then continued 3 weeks at 20 mg and two weeks of 10mg. had no issues for three months then i believe i was in shutdown of some sort. ended up getting some hcg and running that at 1000 iu pd for two weeks which seemed to do most of the job. have been getting bloods done every six months, with my next one coming on the 30th of this months

Top Bottom