Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New, First Cycle. Very Amateur

PoundMeUp

Hi Guys,

I'm going to start a very amateur cycle. Not doing any injections, just hoping to boost some T and get things jump started.

I'm 36, 190lbs, 13% BF and my diet is solid. Mostly all fish a greek yogurt for protein sources. Will be doing cardio EOD and high intensity weights 5 times a week.

These are the compounds I will be using: Nolva, HCG, Aromasin, Clomid, Creatine, Finasteride, and maybe a test booster OTC from GNC.

Can anyone give an idea of proper dosages and/or let me know if there would be any negative interaction with the aforementioned compounds?

Thanks so much!!

Pound

I am glad you posted this thread because your planned cycle is going to do a lot more harm then good. Using support supplements like aromasin and finasteride without steroids is going to crush your estrogen and DHT levels. You are going to get serious libido side effects.

People take support supplements like flinstone vitamins but they often have more side effects then the steroids themselves.

If you want something to naturally increase testosterone, just use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. I would buy 2 bottles and run it for 60 days at 5 capsules/day. It is a completely natural formula so you don't have to worry about a PCT after the cycle.

my question is you said you didn't want injections, but hcg requires injections so i am confused

keep in mind hcg is suppressive to your HPTA. it mimics LH which causes your pituitary glands to becomes suppressed.. so if you want to stay natural hcg isn't something you should mess with either

I think you should keep things simple.. instead of getting fancy with all this crap just get a simple SARM's stack. something like ostarine with GW would work fantastic for you. and you can also use creatine and if you wanted to add a test booster get hcgenerate. GNC T boosters are garbage

just make sure you buy your SARM's from sarms1 because lots of fakes out there

Out of your compounds the only thing I would use is creatine and a good natural test booster. You have no need for the other things since you are not running a cycle. I would grab some HCGenerate ES as your test booster.

If you want a testosterone boost without using steroids, then better use HCGenerate ES - it will give you a good testosterone boost, and will not cause any sort of side effects or suppression. It works great, and among all natty test boosters, it was the only one that rendered me good results that were there to be seen. The bedroom performance with it gets a great improvement, and I am loving it.

Don't use the other compounds that you have mentioned above, since they will definitely do more harm than good for you, and you don't want that.

Top Bottom