Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New era of juice?

gucciman

I was talking with someone and they said a new type of steroid is coming out on the market that will not needinjections anymore. Rather it will be taken under the tongue. Is there any truth behide this or is he blowing smoke out his ass?

Don't now about this, but there is a very long ester test pill that exists (although I don't the efficacy or potential sides)

I was talking with someone and they said a new type of steroid is coming out on the market that will not needinjections anymore. Rather it will be taken under the tongue. Is there any truth behide this or is he blowing smoke out his ass?

Its just a hype for males with pu**y lol. Don t know why 80% of males searching for some alternatives because they afraid of needles, if you are real man stick with syringes and needles if you afraid of needles and syringes you should not use AAS, period...

alternative

this is old news and has been proven to be severely underdosed. the ugl that was selling this used to be on here behind the scenes and i didn't much appreiciate that as a moderator on here. once i found out about it i made sure it was put to a stop. also blood work was done on the products and it tested 1/5th potency of injectable. so it is garbage anyway

Top Bottom