Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Employment Drug Test

pdog

My bros I in the process of looking for new employment a every where i apply they say there going to take a piss and hair folicule test will the test cyp 250 show up sure dont want to flunk the test my buddies dad works at one of the places he has no idea I am on the gear and I do not want him to know.

no bro they only test for rec drugs. Even the army doesnt test for gear. The only places that really test for gear is pro sports ncaa and the olympics. Your good bro

pdog said:
My bros I in the process of looking for new employment a every where i apply they say there going to take a piss and hair folicule test will the test testosterone cypionate 250 show up sure dont want to flunk the test my buddies dad works at one of the places he has no idea I am on the gear and I do not want him to know.

unless your a pro athlete or elite job i doubt they will test for AAS.

no it wont. i know guys who used a little when in the service. took drug tests about every three weeks. never showed up.

Someone told me it costs upwards of $5,000 to test for steroids (not sure how reliable) but I do know its rather expensive if anyone knows please chime in and its not something companies are going to shell out money for. Steroids don't usually make you miss work anyways lol. But being an alcoholic or crackhead usually does lol.

cazey43 said:
With the new employment drug test you have to worrie about being caught with steroids ... why not try somthing anabolic but untestable like something from Stacklabs i have passed many tests and have not had one problem what so ever... i use annadrall and dianobol and have had great effects
Go sell your bunk supplements somewhere else asshole :doublefi:

You won't be tested for roids on any normal employment drug test.

SLAYER69! said:
Go sell your bunk supplements somewhere else asshole :doublefi:

You won't be tested for steroids on any normal employment drug test.
Thanks guys that really takes a load of my back.

cazey43 said:
With the new employment drug test you have to worrie about being caught with steroids ... why not try somthing anabolic but untestable like something from Stacklabs i have passed many tests and have not had one problem what so ever... i use annadrall and dianobol and have had great effects
hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Top Bottom