Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New drug: ostarine, a selective androgen modulator

big_boy_1

A non androgen with androgenic properties?

Yes, and its only the beginning of a new class of drugs, Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs):

http://www.lifesciencestocks.com/drug-trial-news/

GTX Inc. Starts Mid-Stage Trial for Osteoporosis Treatment Ostarine
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -- Biotech company GTX Inc. said Monday it has initiated a mid-stage trial of ostarine for the treatment of osteoporosis. The trial will evaluate the drug's safety and its ability to build muscle and promote bone in 120 elderly men and postmenopausal women. Ostarine, a first-in-class drug, is a selective androgen receptor modulator, or SARM. In preclinical trials, ostarine distinguished itself from current osteoporosis drugs which only treat bone loss by also increasing muscle. Mitchell S. Steiner, chief executive of GTX, said "The clinical data will determine ostarine's novel anabolic effects and tissue selectivity. These data will support further development of ostarine for acute muscle-wasting indications such as cancer, end-stage renal disease, or burn-injury wasting conditions, and for chronic indications such as osteoporosis and age-related frailty." The company, which has all rights to ostarine, expects to report clinical data in the second half of the year. GTX develops therapeutics for cancer and serious conditions related to men's health.

I just posted another article..the pdf format that i got it fro shows the chemical structure....i can make it....200 times more anabolic than test prop...i can sythesize this...hmmm

lanky said:
I just posted another article..the pdf format that i got it fro shows the chemical structure....i can make it....200 times more anabolic than test prop...i can sythesize this...hmmm

when you do it pm, I'll take the full menu please

lanky said:

Wait, so it activates receptors? Give it to us in laymens terms lanky? How is it different from AAS?

by chemical structure it is not a steroid...yet it binds to the AR and holds massive anabolic properties

HI,
Does anyone know how Ostarine is taken, orally or by injection ? And what are the dosages ?

Thanks,

Resco

Top Bottom